• Show
Clear All

Best kept reloading secret

Anneal your primers.

That is all

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
    Anneal your primers.

That is all

But you have to anneal them once they are loaded correct? haha.

Disclaimer: NEVER ANNEAL PRIMERS!!!!

Comment

still working on the correct technique. ive been after it for 5 years now....i think im getting close

Comment

this is an explosive secret! this will really change peoples hands at reloading!

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
          Anneal your primers.

That is all

Hmmm, and I thought I had found the secret by blending different powders. I'll have to try this!

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
            Hmmm, and I thought I had found the secret by blending different powders. I'll have to try this!
            Yeah that works well too!!

Comment

I use a soldering torch...they are small so you gotta get in tight...works with a bang!

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post

You can step that up a notch and crush the granules in a fine dust so more will fit in the case. It's mind blowing.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                  You can step that up a notch and crush the granules in a fine dust so more will fit in the case. It's mind blowing.

I GOTTA try THAT! So far, I've gotten the best bang outta mixing H1000 and Red Dot! 50/50

Comment

I wanted to verify this secret so I asked the best in the business. According to the ex sniper working the gun counter at Academy, before annealing your primers you have to mix 4 different powders at 10% over max load. Then you can really get the most out of your 300BO through a 223 barrel.

Comment

Originally posted by kck View Post
                      I wanted to verify this secret so I asked the best in the business. According to the ex sniper working the gun counter at Academy, before annealing your primers you have to mix 4 different powders at 10% over max load. Then you can really get the most out of your 300BO through a 223 barrel.
                      Small World. My Academy has an ex-sniper at the gun counter too!!

Comment

Oh my! Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't get me started on my experiences at the gun counter. When they do the background check they should also do a common sense test that you have to pass. I also noticed that there are a lot of snipers that like to hang out at the gun counter. Must be a secret meeting place that only they know about. Wait, that couldn't be true because they are always telling everyone that they are snipers. I now try to avoid the area as much as possible for my own safety.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                            Small World. My Academy has an ex-sniper at the gun counter too!!

I think that's why you meet so few snipers after they discharge. Academy gobbles 'em up for gun counter guys.

Comment

I think that's why you meet so few snipers after they discharge. Academy gobbles 'em up for gun counter guys.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!

Comment

Working...
                              X