No announcement yet.

Rattlesnake vaccine in San Antonio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have used Lone Star on my GSP a few years ago. Seemed to work well, found the second one with google, since they are closer to you. Also get the vaccination from my vet.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
      Can't I already own it plus I like shooting hogs from my picnic table.
      Solution: Let the hogs in the camp ground to deal with the snakes..problem.solved...

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
        http://www.lsgspc.com/snake-avoidance.html

I have used Lone Star on my GSP a few years ago. Seemed to work well, found the second one with google, since they are closer to you. Also get the vaccination from my vet.
        Thanks!

Originally posted by Winman View Post
        Solution: Let the hogs in the camp ground to deal with the snakes..problem.solved...
        Tracks run through camp all the time and they root in the pond 75 yards from my camper. I don't think hogs will fix it, if so they'd have done so by now. They must have plenty to eat already.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
          Thanks!

Tracks run through camp all the time and they root in the pond 75 yards from my camper. I don't think hogs will fix it, if so they'd have done so by now. They must have plenty to eat already.
          I am serious about the OWL Boxes.

THey work and you do not have to.

Comment

I could definitely see that working. Not sure if there's any owls out there though, not many trees on the island maybe a couple bushes.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
              don't shoot hogs for a while. let fish camp get infested with hogs. hogs will eat snakes. when snakes are thinned out, thin out hogs.
              oooo the logic

Comment

I hate the thought of having to wear snake boots at fishin camp 😩...but gotta be cautious!

Comment

Snake school seems like a good idea

Comment

Working...
                  X