Windshield replacement DFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windshield replacement DFW

Just curious if anyone had the hook up at a windshield place. Wife has a Buick Envision and we are getting quoted $950.

Let me know any thoughts or recommendations.

Where u located?

Comment

We replaced the one on our car and went through auto insurance and it was $100 deductible.

Comment

I have used Safelite about 3 times for a Chevy truck and it was about $250.

Comment

located in Weatherford.

Comment

I've used Safelite as well. Good price and they came to my wife's job and did it right there. I'd use then again

Comment

Safelite is who we used as well, came to the house and took care of it.

Comment

I wanna say that you can get on their website and get a price right there.

Comment

Safelite. Your probably getting original equipment quote from dealer. Windshields are available for much less than that. also, as stated check insurance coverage.

Comment

I just checked Safelite for my F150 and was quoted $450. That was without factory Ford windshield. Go to their page and fill out Quick Quote information.

Comment

Got safelite quote total came to $663.

They had been hesitant on the phone w wife previously b/c the windshield has all kind of sensors and a display screen. This isn't your typical windshield. Anyway, we will see what they show up with tomorrow morning. If it doesn't work I think they warranty.

Comment

Promo code SEM20 will save you $20 for safelite. Not the best promo code but it just saved me taxes.

Comment

Used A1 Auto glass last summer out of Fort Worth, couldn’t believe how cheap they were on my 14 Sierra. 200 total and they came to my house and changed it

Comment

Working...
                          X