MLD question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MLD question

Ok my dad is taking care of our family place on the doe tags. It used to be the old LAMP program and that went away. He called me today and said "did i know we could have hunted WT doe up to Feb. 28th this year" I told him we were not on the MLD program and he was arguing that TPW field rep told him this.

Can you be on MLD for anterless only and still use buck tags off your licence?

I thought the old LAMP program was replaced by the LMA program for doe tags. Can someone who deals in MLD set me straight before he starts whacking doe's in February!

We had the same question and yes does can be taken until Feb 28.
    It should say it on the tags.
    Originally posted by Killer View Post
    Ok my dad is taking care of our family place on the doe tags. It used to be the old LAMP program and that went away. He called me today and said "did i know we could have hunted WT doe up to Feb. 28th this year" I told him we were not on the MLD program and he was arguing that TPW field rep told him this.

Can you be on MLD for anterless only and still use buck tags off your licence?

I thought the old LAMP program was replaced by the LMA program for doe tags. Can someone who deals in MLD set me straight before he starts whacking doe's in February!

Comment

Yep, I busted one last weekend!

Comment

Yep - our biologist, who runs the doe tag program, sent out an email at the beginning of the year. I confirmed with him. Hoping to get a couple this weekend.

Comment

Have bow...Will travel. I am here to help.

Comment

Thanks, guys I did not know this!

Comment

Working...
            X