2014 Trad Harvest Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trick View Post
    Welcome Nathan! Great pics. There still talking about Euro at Kims office!

Matt
    That's funny! Well it is to us, but I think Euro would disagree!

I appreciate the welcome fellas. I really enjoyed that hunt, It was about the most fun hunt I have ever been on. We should do it again...

Arkie

Comment

Great job Arkie and Lane. That is one fine young man right there!

Comment

Bobcat taken at JCO Feb 17. Finally on the board.
        Attached Files

Comment

That's an awesome take with the stick bow, Phillip!

Congrats again,

Bisch

Comment

Congrats on the bobcat! That's a trophy with any bow.

Comment

Great bobcat. Congrats!

Matt

Comment

Congrats Mr Fields that's a beautiful cat

Comment

Final weekend buck

I shot this buck last weekend of hunting season in Mexico. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to recover him and had to leave the ranch. My uncle called 4 days later and said he had found him 20 yards from where we had left off.
                  I feel bad for not being able to use the meat but at the same time good to know it had died and will not be running around with an arrow in him.
                  It was a 30yard, quartering away shot.
                  I normally wouldnt take that shot but I had to (thats another story).
                  Well, here he is gents. Nice little nine taken with my Bob Lee and Maguns buzzcuts.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Glad you got the head back manuel! Sorry you did not get the meat. I lost one several years ago that I did not find for 9 days! It sucks, but at least I got those horns back and the mice did not chew them up.

Bisch

Comment

Good to see you on here Nathan! Does this mean you are moving to Texas? It sounds like I missed a fantastic hunt, I'll be there next year.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                        Glad you got the head back manuel! Sorry you did not get the meat. I lost one several years ago that I did not find for 9 days! It sucks, but at least I got those horns back and the mice did not chew them up.

Bisch
                        Yes, Sir!
                        It'll make a great European Mount.

Comment

Great buck. Glad you got him. Congrats!

Matt

Comment

New to the site so not allowed to post attachments for some reason. I did get my first trad harvest this year a nice hog it's the one in my avatar.
                            Last edited by DCT; 03-08-2014, 11:55 AM.

Comment

I finally get to add to this thread again. She was really thick. Probably 150 lbs. I'm seriously considering converting to nothing but 3 blade broadheads. 175 grain VPA. Total arrow weight 481 grains! Complete penetration with 9" of arrow broke off thru the opposite side shoulder.
                              Last edited by Featherflinger; 03-18-2014, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Nice hog, congrats! My arrows get in from 3river friday. Then I get to tune and practice some, so I can add to this in the near future hopefully.

Comment

Working...
                                X