Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it was a really good show. Made long drives go by fast

Comment

Gutierrez is also believed to have been involved with drugs and with improper billing of clients which would warrant a new trial. Also, I thought they were too late in trying to file an appeal. I thought he was guilty, but should not have been convicted because of his terrible lawyer.

Then there's also the Neesha call...

Comment

been there

Comment

Just started listening to this yesterday. Interesting so far. The part about Mr. S being a streaker is pretty funny. Not going to read anymore news updates or anything and will try to make it through all the podcasts before checking to see if he gets a new trial.

Comment

Finished it a couple of days ago. I am still on the fence of guilty or innocent. However, I do not think there was enough to convict him.

He was back in court the end of last week and the beginning of this week trying to get a new trial. It should be interesting to see how the judge rules.

For you guys that listened to it a while back......there are 3 new updates included now.

Comment

Check out Undisclosed. It is sort of a continuation of Serial.

I was hesitant on listening to the second season of Serial. I started and it is actually pretty good. It is about Bowe Bergdahl who left his squad in Afganistan and got picked up by the taliban.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
                Check out Undisclosed. It is sort of a continuation of Serial.

I was hesitant on listening to the second season of Serial. I started and it is actually pretty good. It is about Bowe Bergdahl who left his squad in Afganistan and got picked up by the taliban.
                Listening to serial, I was convinced there was reasonable doubt. Listening to the undisclosed podcast and the truth and justice podcast, I'm convinced adnan sayed is innocent. I haven't gotten into season 2 of serial. It's just not as interesting to me as season 1.

Comment

The first season was great. The second season has been mediocre at best.

If you like it, you may also like Making of a Murderer on Netflix.

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
                    Listening to serial, I was convinced there was reasonable doubt. Listening to the undisclosed podcast and the truth and justice podcast, I'm convinced adnan sayed is innocent. I haven't gotten into season 2 of serial. It's just not as interesting to me as season 1.

I thought the same about season 2. I wasn't going to start. I did and it's actually good. I like the way the story is told.

Comment

I thought the same about season 2. I wasn't going to start. I did and it's actually good. I like the way the story is told.
                      I've listened to three or four episodes, but I just can't get into it as much. Not saying it isn't good, but it hadn't inspired me to listen to like 4 other podcasts on the case lol

Comment

Serial Podcast

I've listened to three or four episodes, but I just can't get into it as much. Not saying it isn't good, but it hadn't inspired me to listen to like 4 other podcasts on the case lol

Definitely isn't as catching. Have you listened to sword and scale? It's just single cases but most are crazy messed up.

Comment

Yep. Season 2 is meh. Have you tried Undisclosed? It's a continuous wt.... moment.

Comment

Definitely isn't as catching. Have you listened to sword and scale? It's just single cases but most are crazy messed up.
                            I've listened to a few. I like it. I've gotten kind of burned out on podcasts and have gone back to audible. I go back in forth between books and podcasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Loneaggie View Post
                              Yep. Season 2 is meh. Have you tried Undisclosed? It's a continuous wt.... moment.
                              The post conviction remedy hearing was last week. I follow a rabia and a few others that were there on twitter. It was pretty entertaining. I watched some periscope broadcasts from Bob ruff and Susan from undisclosed. I think it will go Adnan's way, but you never know.

Comment

Where do you find the other two podcast at? I've been listening to serial on Pandora

Comment

Working...
                                X