Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is my bow shooting enough KE for Texas White tail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is my bow shooting enough KE for Texas White tail?

Hey guys, ran some numbers and just wanted to post up and see if y'all think my bows hitting good enough speed, KE, and Momentum for these Texas White tail.

Let me know what you think.

Forgot to add it's an E35

Comment

It might be better suited for Moose or Elk. Not sure itll get through a whitetail...

Comment

Ummmm yeah. It'll work

Comment

Are we talking through 3 deer at once here or just one?

Comment

You guys crack me up.

Comment

I think you made a typo. You meant to ask if its enough to kill elephants...right?

Comment

I think you can line 3 up and pass through 3... the 4th might give you a problem.

Comment

You hunting on Chew's place?

Comment

If what you have is good, more will be better! MORE is always the answer!

Comment

...looks like you got them limb bolts backed out some... CRANK THAT SUCKER UP!!! That way you can shoot right thru the tree trunk and still get 'im!

Comment

If you could crank it up to 90 you may be able to kill a few. I would stick with shooting small ones first just to make sure!

Comment

Barely haha

Have you shot it through a chrono to see how fast it's really shooting yet?

Comment

Originally posted by jakeb03 View Post
                            If you could crank it up to 90 you may be able to kill a few. I would stick with shooting small ones first just to make sure!
                            That's what I was thinking, maybe take out a yearling spike to be sure. Just don't want to go out there without enough bow to get the job done.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                              Barely haha

Have you shot it through a chrono to see how fast it's really shooting yet?
                              The 430 grain arrows were just above 330 on average. So I figure this should be almost exactly where I'm at.

Comment

Working...
                              X