• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck Doc and have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by JAGR View Post
      What kind of target is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s a matrix target. By far my favorite so far. They aren’t cheap and it’s a bit heavy but it’s a great size and durable. Only available online and a family owned company. I saw a review on rokslide and ordered one.

Comment

This is my target and if I get one to cooperate this is my plan! Sure would like to get it done this time around.

Comment

I sent an email to the lodge asking one last question about flying my hard card in to the lodge. Got a reply about the case but also a bit of rant about boehunters. I guess they had a hunter miss twice at 20 yards and then again with rifle. They asked that I pack a rifle. Now I can’t decide. I wasn’t going to take a rifle. It gets harder doing repeat hunts. Was planning on taking two bows but now I have to decide today if my backup is a fire stick!

Comment

Difficult decision for sure. It all boils down to would you regret it if you had to use the rifle. If so then dont take one. Good luck and travel safe. Looking forward to the updates.

Comment

Stick with the bow Doc. You aren't going to miss twice at 20. That other yahoo probably shouldn't have been out there. Come on, you're Docmay. Bow is more than enough

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                I sent an email to the lodge asking one last question about flying my hard card in to the lodge. Got a reply about the case but also a bit of rant about boehunters. I guess they had a hunter miss twice at 20 yards and then again with rifle. They asked that I pack a rifle. Now I can’t decide. I wasn’t going to take a rifle. It gets harder doing repeat hunts. Was planning on taking two bows but now I have to decide today if my backup is a fire stick!
                You're the customer, its your call IMO. Go with what your desires are. If you take the rifle then there is more temptation to use it. Leave it at home and you take that out of the equation.

Comment

Those arrows look like Patriot Missiles! Wish you luck and great archery success!
                  Doc don't need no smoke pole.

Comment

You're the one paying them. I don't think you'd be as happy if you shot it with a rifle.

Comment

My guide had his rifle with him for back up, I would think worse case you could use the guides. I have to tell you, there is no way i would have even been able to draw my bow on my hunt, it was the most miserable weather i had ever been in, my bear missed B & C by 1/16 " if you told me I could go again under the same conditions for free I would decline, I admire your passion for bowhunting, good luck and can't wait for all the pics and updates.

Comment

Gonna be a heck of a hunt! The gun situation is a tough one.

Comment

Good luck Doc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm in for the Big Bear Carnage!

Comment

Good luck Doc!

Comment

Good luck Doc! Ain’t no shame in using Boom Stick on one of those bad boys!

Comment

Working...
                                X