Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I committing dress code or code of ethics violations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We usually get these post during off season

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
      Eventually you will get old enough to not care what others think of your wardrobe.
      I vote for this

Comment

I starch 2 pair of jeans and only wear them for church, family gatherings/special events or funeral. My other jeans I work in daily are not starched.

Am I in violation?????? Don't give a rip!

I do laugh at the "Cowboys" that are fully starched all dressed up and wear a felt hat even when it's 90° outside with jeans half tucked into their boots.

Comment

Hell I wear Lands End and Lee jeans. Not trying to impress anyone.

Comment

I like starched jeans. I’d say 75% of mine are starched. I’ve got a couple pairs just for wearing around the house and working that aren’t starched but that’s it. I just think it looks sharp!

And yes, I take them to the cleaners to get done. I’ll get them heavy starched though and if I don’t sweat in them I’ll wear the same pair several times.

Comment

I try my best to not look like a cowboy.

I'm down to exactly zero cows on our land.

No hat, no cattle.

and no starched jeans.

Comment

Thanks.

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                Do you wear makeup or panties? Have you ever worn a dress? If you the answer is yes to any of these questions you should go startch them immediately.
                Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh what? Since when...…….. never mind. Are you going to a fashion show or sumpin?

Comment

What in tarnation has become of this site? SMDH!

Comment

Agree

Originally posted by Bruiser View Post
                    talking about fashoin on a hunting sight thats the violation
                    Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruiser View Post
                      talking about fashoin on a hunting sight thats the violation
                      There have been threads on here for everything from "What hand lotion to use" to "What shampoo do you use". Bunch of tough hunters we got here.

For the record, this GOF grew up with starched and pressed jeans and I still like them. I just wish my wife would learn what an iron is.

Comment

Eventually you will get old enough to not care what others think of your wardrobe.
                        X 1,000,000 ... personally I wear whatever I want and could care less what the “fashion police” think about me.

Comment

I work on the ranch, therefore I dont need a chafed backside because of starched jeans. LOL

Comment

I have been here for a long time.

Comment

Does a Skoal ring count?

Comment

Wife had a pair of my jeans startched, I dropped em off at goodwill.

Comment

Working...
                                X