Art of the Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
    some would say there are numerous clowns...

all this trying to "out conservative the next guy" has grown real old...
    I'd rather that than out "give free **** away".

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      I'd rather that than out "give free **** away".
      i don't thing the give away free stuff is good either. we all need to move to the middle.

Comment

Here's a story from last July talking about Trump's ties to the Mafia.

Troubling, to say the least. But no more troubling than any of his other issues if all you care about is a border wall and nothing else.

http://thefederalist.com/2015/07/28/...mp-to-the-mob/

Comment

Donald Trump: Houston I need your help! Be at Trump HQ at 2pm today to Walk & Talk to win Texas. 3210 Bingle Ave Houston, TX, 77055. More info call 281-771-1299

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
            Businessmen create jobs, not presidents. The only thing government can do is make the business environment more favorable for jobs or less favorable - and Congress is where most of that happens, not the White House. Congress is where tax and budget bills are passed. The President can sign or veto, but that's it. The executive branch controls the amount of government regulation, and that has an effect as well. Any President that signs pro-business bills and reduces the excessive government regulation over businesses, as Cruz will, will help create a business environment that's favorable to job creation. Trump is a big government guy. He would likely be not as pro-business as Cruz would. At best, they'd be equal.
            Your first two sentences are exactly my point.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
              The Snowjob Trump has done on getting people to believe he is the world's best businessman is quite amazing.
              Never said he was the best. I said he is the best on that stage. Just like TrusTed is the best constitutional lawman on that stage.

I stand by my quote that Cruz is more of a divisionist and a dictator than a person that can bring people together on matters and meet on common ground.

Just my opinion and we all have one.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                Never said he was the best. I said he is the best on that stage. Just like TrusTed is the best constitutional lawman on that stage.

I stand by my quote that Cruz is more of a divisionist and a dictator than a person that can bring people together on matters and meet on common ground.

cruz is divisive. of that, there is no doubt...

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

You obviously missed this. He does his job. It's the RINOS that make him seem divisive.

Because he made the rest of them look like pussies by not doing what they were elected to do.

Comment

You obviously missed this. He does his job. It's the RINOS that make him seem divisive.

Because he made the rest of them look like pussies by not doing what they were elected to do.
                    Dude you're gonna go to the sin bin if you keep using that word, and I like reading what you write, even if i don't agree with all of it [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
                      Dude you're gonna go to the sin bin if you keep using that word, and I like reading what you write, even if i don't agree with all of it [emoji6]
                      Agreed...........I assume he is intelligent enough to use descriptors that are not vulgar to women and children that frequent TBH.

Comment

I did not miss a thing. I know exactly what he did. That is why there will be paybacks towards him from both parties. They both hate his guts and will assure he gets nothing accomplished.

In todays society that iron fisted stuff does not work.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                          Agreed...........I assume he is intelligent enough to use descriptors that are not vulgar to women and children that frequent TBH.
                          Thank You!

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
                            I know! Didn't know that would even show up. I wasn't trying to circumvent the filter. Never thought that would get by. My apologies.

Comment

Art of the Trump

What gets me is some of you seriously believe that Hillary and Trump would be the same. Lord lord. As for me whomever wins the GOP I will vote for regardless.

And then you have the sore loosers a on here spreading their propaganda out of desperation. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
                              Last edited by JW; 02-28-2016, 11:58 AM.

Comment

I know it's the new York times, but I thought this article was spot on.

Comment

Working...
                                X