Campus carry idiots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Campus carry idiots

The statistics support CHL holders are more law abiding than the gen pop on average. Those in charge of educating are idiots.

When the University of Texas released a report last week detailing where it plans to allow guns on its Austin campus, Nora Dolliver’s choice of graduate schools narrowed by one.The languages student at the University of Chicago sent an email to staff with the subject “Declining Offer of Admission Du...

And I quote:

“Declining Offer of Admission Due to Campus Carry Guidelines”, and will now pursue a dual masters in Russian and Eastern European studies and library sciences elsewhere.

I am literally lmfao.

Comment

You have to consider the source. University of Texas is a lunatic enclave.
      Very similar to Rusk State Hospital.

Comment

I couldnt even finishing reading that stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
          And I quote:

“Declining Offer of Admission Due to Campus Carry Guidelines”, and will now pursue a dual masters in Russian and Eastern European studies and library sciences elsewhere.

I am literally lmfao.
          That might be the first person who can claim to have a dual masters in unemployment...

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
            That might be the first person who can claim to have a dual masters in unemployment...
            Lol, dang that is funny!
            And sadly...very true

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
              And will have six figures of school debt and will blame the man for his/her situation. Another Bernie supporter.

Comment

and more

With students potentially carrying weapons after Aug. 1, University of Houston faculty members may want to avoid sensitive subjects or drop certain topics from their curriculum altogether, a forum of professors suggested recently.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sigh.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	24432551

Comment

Yup. It's pretty insulting to CHL holders. Adding campuses to the carry list isn't going to suddenly turn folks into criminals.

Comment

This might be the silliest thing I have ever read.. This person is supposed to be educated.

Talk about a bunch of nuts

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                      You have to consider the source. University of Texas is a lunatic enclave.
                      Very similar to Rusk State Hospital.

Comment

Working...
                      X