Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hillary for Prison 2016

Yes! Yes! Yes!
    Last edited by Briar Friar; 01-26-2021, 09:14 AM.

Got my vote

Comment

Yep I'll vote for it!

Comment

I'll early vote for that one.

Comment

Hahaha, busted!! You are going to the cooler OP!

Comment

Keep dreamin

Comment

Got it.

Comment

Ha! Got one of those signs for Christmas! Love it

Comment

The irony and sad thing is that if anyone one of us has done as much as Hillary the question wouldn't be " I am I going to be indicted" but rather " am I going to spend my life in prison or be executed for treason" .... This is another reason Americans no longer trust the Government.

Comment

Change the H to a K and you got it.

Comment

you all obviously don't understand how the justice system works.

hillary will never see a day in court, much less prison...

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
                        you all obviously don't understand how the JustUs system works.

hillary will never see a day in court, much less prison...
                        fify

Then again.

Judge Andrew Napolitano said Thursday that “the FBI now has leverage” in the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server and can indict Clinton’s top aides and trade less punishment for testimony against her.

Citing the report by Fox News’s Catherine Herridge and Pamela K. Browne, Napolitano said on Fox News’s “America’s Newsroom” that “Mrs. Clinton’s top aides regularly received from Mrs. Clinton via her private server Top Secret emails. These are emails which the aides lacked the security clearance to receive.”

“So this tells us a couple things,” Napolitano said. “One, Mrs. Clinton was so reckless in the manner in which she sent out Top Secret emails, knowingly sending them to people who weren’t authorized to receive them.”
                        Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 02-12-2016, 11:48 AM.

Comment

I think for her at this point she has to get herself elected. If the FBI keeps this investigation open into a conservative AG and President in 2016 she will be indicted, I don't know think that will mean prison time but I think it will destroy her and the Clinton Foundation. Now if she gets elected the Clinton foundation and her criminal behavior will grow largely in size and scope.

Here's to hoping for her going down under a conservative AG.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                            fify

Then again.

Judge Andrew Napolitano

http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/11/na...y-aides-video/
                            giggle...

dude is wrong all the time...

Comment

Working...
                            X