• Time
  • Show
Clear All

A black light will drive them away and eventually kill them

Comment

Following as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Are y'alls suggestions safe to use in the house?

Comment

Yes safe in house Demon

Comment

Anyone had any success with diatomaceous earth? It supposedly kills all insects in the arachnid family: spiders, ticks, roaches, and...scorpions.

We back up to a wooded area with a creek so we are constantly fighting tree roaches. One night, here awhile back, I woke up with a huge roach in my bed. On top of me. A huge one! The next day I called a pest control company. They applied DE, both inside and out. Since then, the only roaches I see inside or around the house are dead ones. I’ve noticed a couple of ant hills have dried up, too.

On top of all this, it’s entirely non-toxic to humans and animals. I understand it can also be used in gardens to control insects and snails as it’s also non-toxic to plants (although I suspect you can use too much as it relates to plants. But I’m just guessing.

Comment

I almost stepped on one getting into the shower one morning. Ever since then I use Bifen. I see them still, but they are dead.

Comment

After going for about 3 years or so without getting stung I've been hit twice in the past 2 weeks. They absolutely love hanging out in my moist towels around my pool. I shake each towel violently when I pick it up to dry off but for some reason, again, twice in the past two weeks I've failed to dislodge them. Got me on the leg once and back once. Everybody seems to react differently but I get a tingling tongue and lower jaw which is quite common. The absolute worst time they got me was when I came in from gardening and threw my gloves down on the ground for the night. Started working the next morning, put on the glove, and man, you cannot get that glove off fast enough. Hit me on the end of my index finger. Hate 'em.

Comment

Well I bought some Demon and sprayed it last night. Only found one dying, so helped him along with a size 12.

Comment

Also put out some glue boards and put them in corners out of the way. You will be amazed at what all you will catch.

Comment

Thank y'all again!

Comment

Originally posted by big papa View Post
                        Well I bought some Demon and sprayed it last night. Only found one dying, so helped him along with a size 12.
                        Dude. A 12Ga is a little much for a Scorpion? Have you been drinking?

Comment

tarantulas are the best but when they can't keep up then I use Demon! couple times a year and no scorpions.

Comment

Get you some chickens

Comment

Originally posted by SS75 View Post
                              Get you some chickens
                              Or Guinea's. They make good watch dogs too.

Comment

I bought Demon at TSC...works for me

Comment

Working...
                                X