More votes found in ga!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More votes found in ga!!

So now there are nearly 6,00 ballots that were found in GA?! 90% of which were all for way out there leftist Stacy Abrams. This is absurd and not to mention illegal. FTR I would feel the same way if it were they were discovering ballots in favor of the republican. I am a stout constitutionalist and this is insane. Are we just supposed to look the other way as our democratic process is **** on!?

It the end of the world when Russia mess with our election but no biggie when it's a certain political party doing it!! Peeps need to wake up...

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
      So now there are nearly 6,00 ballots that were found in GA?! 90% of which were all for way out there leftist Stacy Abrams. This is absurd and not to mention illegal. FTR I would feel the same way if it were they were discovering ballots in favor of the republican. I am a stout constitutionalist and this is insane. Are we just supposed to look the other way as our democratic process is **** on!?
      What does the constitution say about votes being found?
      Does it say they should be counted?

What does the constitution say about having your voting ballot disqualified because your ballot is in your maiden name but your driver license has your married name?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
        What does the constitution say about votes being found?
        Does it say they should be counted?

What does the constitution say about having your voting ballot disqualified because your ballot is in your maiden name but your driver license has your married name?
        Lol
        Last edited by JLivi1224; 11-11-2018, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Democrats will lie and cheat to get what they want.

Comment

Soap box, ballot box, bullet box. Take away one and people go to the next. It would be tragic if democrat cheating lead us into civil war.

A ballot box cheat is, in effect, no different than a coup achieved from violence.

I am praying for this to end.

Maybe we should have Amazon or Stubhub (a private company, not elected officials) run the elections, they process millions of transactions a day with little problem....

Comment

Originally posted by Bowdark View Post
              Soap box, ballot box, bullet box. Take away one and people go to the next. It would be tragic if democrat cheating lead us into civil war.

A ballot box cheat is, in effect, no different than a coup achieved from violence.

I am praying for this to end.

Maybe we should have Amazon or Stubhub (a private company, not elected officials) run the elections, they process millions of transactions a day with little problem....
              Both are very liberal companies and their CEOs hate trump.
              Too much bias.
              Bit I think Brinks or somebody already producessome voting machines

I do think that paper ballots need to be done away with altogether, early voting needs to be law in all jurisdictions for all elections and all voting boxes need to be 100% accounted for. With these block chains this shouldn't be difficult at all.

I think photo ID or a fingerprint is needed to vote.
              Of you don't have ID then your fingerprint will be used to verify your identity.
              In order to vote you must have fingerprint on file.
              Problem is....not everybody has a fingerprint so 7th 8th and 9th options will need to be made up.

But illegalsand dead people should not be voting.

Comment

It's just another of those rare coincidences that only seem to happen when a democrat candidate loses an election.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                  It's just another of those rare coincidences that only seem to happen when a democrat candidate loses an election.
                  Yet “nothing to see here”, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                    Yep. More of the same crazy stuff.

Comment

Well the good news is that in two years the straight ticket is gone. They will actually have to go down the ballot and vote.

Comment

Working...
                      X