Hybrid Broadheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hybrid Broadheads

Anybody used any of these before? Looking for opinions, I want to try a hybrid style broadhead this year. Between the gravediggers, Muzzy HB and grim reapers what do y’all suggest? I like how the Muzzy are rear deploying but I really don’t know anything about any of them.

I am trying the gravediggers cut on contact and so far I reallylike them.
    Have not shot anything except targets yet. They shoot just like my field tips and are very accurate.
    Hope this helps.

Comment

Might also look into the Veteran broadhead made by VIP They have a 1.25" cutting diameter when closed and 2.5" when open. The blades are spring loaded and they will not open prematurely and each blade collapses independently when they hit anything hard like bone and then open all the way back up. This means better penetration when hitting bone. I've only got a couple of kills with them but what I've seen so far I've been impressed. Oh and the blades are scary sharp.
      Attached Files

Comment

I really like the grim reaper hybrid. Flies well for me and full pass through on the pig I shot with them. I bought some grave diggers but haven't tried them yet.

Comment

Out of those if shoot the grave diggers I guess. But would rather shoot the veteran though

Had a bad experience with the muzzy hb, with them closing up once inside the deer. That said I’d like to try the new titanium one, just because

Comment

Killed a pile of pigs with a single grave digger

Comment

It's in the quiver waiting on #5

Comment

Working...
              X