"in stock" AR thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"in stock" AR thread.

I know it's hard to find ammo, mags, ect. And a effort to bulk everything into one thread, maybe this is a good idea to have one just dedicated to this subject, I dunno? Anyways found some in stock pmags at ammo to go! anybody else have any leads feel free to post em.

Cabelas in Buda has

5.56x45 for $9.99/20 brass
    7.62x39 for 6.99/20 steel.

And limit 10 boxes per customer

No mags or ARs

Also .22lr $2.99/50 $34/500brick

As of 3:30 this afternoon

Ike

Comment

R&M in El Campo has a ton of 556 tracer ammo and brownells 20 and 30 round ar mags.

Comment

Lowers for sale.

Comment

Still a bit high but not bad considering the market. Plus you get custom engraving. I'll probably order 4 or 5 in a little bit. Lowers and adjustable stocks are what I'm focusing on.

Ike

Comment

I know where a few ar's are but you wont want em. Windham 223 for around $2400 and S&W 223 $2500. If your willing to pay that then you may have some screws lose!

Comment

The problem is that they don't have a In stock or current inventory on their page.

Comment

Originally posted by ddavis_1313 View Post
                I know where a few ar's are but you wont want em. Windham 223 for around $2400 and S&W 223 $2500. If your willing to pay that then you may have some screws lose!
                I have a friend selling a windham for 1400 and I still think that is high.

Comment

PANIC: One Million AR-15 Magazines on Backorder
                  Submitted by emalvini on Wed, 01/09/2013 - 22:01
                  in
                  Daily Paul Liberty Forum
                  PANIC: One Million AR-15 Magazines on Backorder

By Gregory Gwyn-Williams, Jr.
                  January 9, 2013

According to the gun review site, "Haus of Guns," backorders for the Magpul AR-15 30-round magazine ("PMAG") have surpassed one million.

In a Facebook post dated today, January 9, Haus of Guns writes the following:

"Had breakfast with a buddy who has reasonably close ties to the Magpul family. Word is the great PMAG panic backorder of 2012/13 has topped 1 million at Magpul HQ."

Magpul is a designer and manufacturer of firearms accessories. The PMAG is one of their most popular products. It is a 30-round magazine designed for the AR-15 semi-automatic rifle.

Read more: http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn...jr/panic-one-m...

Comment

You know somebody is getting rich!

Comment

Yeah buddy! I have 8 on backorder lol

Ike

Comment

Ha, me too!

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
                          You know somebody is getting rich!
                          Probably that POS in the White House. I'll bet the day after the CT shooting he and Biden bought up every loose firearms company stock there was.

Comment

Originally posted by Wampuscat View Post
                            Probably that POS in the White House. I'll bet the day after the CT shooting he and Biden bought up every loose firearms company stock there was.
                            Your probably 100% correct!!!! im sick of this over priced BS!!!!

Comment

Keep an eye out for 6.8 SPC stuff for me. I'm building a new rifle and I'm looking for mags and ammo as well as uppers or upper parts.

Comment

Working...
                              X