Two New Blinds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Texas Shoot Out?

Does anyone know the details on the South Texas Shoot-Out hunt? I hear it will not take place this year.

Comment

I bought it one day and shot it the next day at our Banana Bend shoot. Didn't tune it, just sighted it in as best I could on short notice. Shot a 294 and had a string of 8's in the middle before I got my left/right adjusted. Shoots pretty dang smooth to me. You notice I don't use string silencers either. My little brother is thinking about getting one and he LOVES his Tribute. He shot my bow and was really stacking the arrows right after I bought it.

These high IBO rated bows are TOUGH to draw if you're like me and getting wimpy over time. My goal was to get a REALLY fast bow and turn it down to a manageable weight. Instead of drawing 62 lbs over the draw curve, I can draw 55 lbs over a longer plateau, but not have to draw as high a weight.

Comment

Originally posted by tuthdoc View Post
        `

These high IBO rated bows are TOUGH to draw if you're like me and getting wimpy over time. My goal was to get a REALLY fast bow and turn it down to a manageable weight. Instead of drawing 62 lbs over the draw curve, I can draw 55 lbs over a longer plateau, but not have to draw as high a weight.
        Thats kinda what I had in mind. Something a lot faster that I can shoot with less pounds. How would you describe the grip on that bow? Is it big,med or small.
        Thanks for the info.

Comment

I'd call it small.

Comment

Thank you sir

Comment

Always neat to add new toys to the arsenal... congrats!

Comment

Working...
              X