help needed for blind idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help needed for blind idea

Okay, here is the deal. I have several old cotton trailers parked on some CRP ground that I have a feeder set up near. I put an old pop up blind in one of the trailers facing the feeder late last season. The deer were walking by at 13 yards the next day. The downside to the popup is that the wind has demolished it. I want to leave it in there year round so the deer never become leery of it. Does anyone have any ideas for a more permanent blind I could build inside of the trailer? Not looking to build the Taj Mahal, just something a bit more sturdy.....

Thanks for the help!

if i rimember right what cooton trailer looks like you could just go get some tarps for a roof and burlap fpr the sides you can get both that are camo get some 1" pvz pipe and frame out from there. I think you would get some more ideas if you posted up some pics of exactly what you are dealing with. kinda hard to say with out seeing
    Matt

Comment

I would build a box blind to sit on the trailer.

Comment

Tarp over it, and camp burlap the sides.

Comment

Why not put a box blind in the trailor? If you got it done within the next few months, the deer would be used to it by hunting season.

Comment

Working...
          X