No announcement yet.

It’s a Nice Night at the Lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck this morning. Nothing like watching and listening as the woods come alive in the morning. From the first bob white whistle to those pesky hogs squealing and fighting in the distance. It's all good.

Comment

It’s just too hot for a fire just yet. But will be soon.

Comment

Last weekend I was under the stars. I sleep at least an extra hour per night in the country. Got up at 5 this morning. Heading back as soon as I can.............

Comment

We need to share a campfire this season Mr.

Comment

Best of luck to ya this mornin if ya got up and got in blind. Not st lease this weekend. Got other obligations to take care of. Will b back there next weekend. Favorite time in the blind is early am before sun starts comin up. Like to listen to the night sounds of the woods comin alive and the owls hootin in the early hours. There 5 on the lease that I can tell the difference in when they are,talkin to each other. They all have different sounds. Screech owl will get u goin pretty good especially if he's really close. Ready to go back and enjoy the outdoors God's creations.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
              We need to share a campfire this season Mr.
              Yes we do Gary, I haven’t shook your hand in quite a while. I’ll let you know when I’m coming and maybe we can get together.

Comment

good luck this morning and I am glad you had your own private symphony last night. nothing beats those nights under the stars.

Comment

It definitely centers the soul....good on ya to take that time. And good luck if you’re in a tree or on the ground with bow in hand!! Enjoy the morning beauty as well!!

Comment

I’m jealous.

Comment

Good luck Marion and glad you got to enjoy the night!!

Comment

Best of times!

Comment

That's the main thing I miss about Ozona the sunsets and stars were amazing. The drive not so much.

Comment

Working...
                          X