Idiot in Mansfield dark grey Chevy!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    You're right.. I mean who in the world thinks of their wife and/or families safety first. Geez

Yeah who needs speed limits or stop signs in a neighborhood with a ton of kids and an elementary school? Weird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
      It sounds like there may be more to the story...and not necessarily on your part. Sounds like the guy had an emergency.
      It’s very possible but you’d think that would warrant the use of your hazard lights flashing

Comment

Originally posted by Darton View Post
        Of all the things to complain about? Really
        You're right.. I mean who in the world thinks of their wife and/or families safety first. Geez
        Originally posted by Kdurham View Post
        There’s always one. :-)

Hmmmm???? Oklahoma plates????

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
          It’s very possible but you’d think that would warrant the use of your hazard lights flashing
          Hazard lights are only to be used when it starts to rain

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

That’s funny! And true!

Comment

My fiancée was in a gas station the other day while I was sitting in the car waiting on her. She comes out and tells me some young kid (15-18 ish) approached her in the store and calls her beautiful several times and then proceeds to ask her to buy cigarettes for him. She tells him no, and he gets argumentative with her. She explains she isn’t doing anything illegal for him, she is a teacher and would no way risk losing her job over buying him cigarettes. He screams the F bomb in front of everyone, throws a fit, and storms out of the store. I watch him walk out of the store ticked off and climb into a big jacked up diesel truck , and blow coal peeling out of the parking lot. There was a TBH sticker on the back glass.

I didn’t appreciate him treating her that way, and I was equally bothered by him representing the TBH community in such a bad light after all the good that is done by the fine folks on here.

Comment

This is one of the reasons I bought one of the more expensive Dash cams that records in 4k. Has a cam in the front and back window. You can read the plates most of the time. Gave a video to one my neighbors showing his son being stupid up the street from us.

Comment

Originally posted by gametracker View Post
                  This is one of the reasons I bought one of the more expensive Dash cams that records in 4k. Has a cam in the front and back window. You can read the plates most of the time. Gave a video to one my neighbors showing his son being stupid up the street from us.
                  What did you go with? I have been seriously considering one considering how bad drivers are in Houston.

Comment

We all think of our families and their safety! How does posting the incident, which is quite common on the road, on a hunting forum make them safer? I am happy that no one was injured, but posting this had nothing to do with making his family safer and its only purpose was to cast blame because he saw a sticker on the offenders vehicle. Maybe tonight you can gives us the play by play of what you are making for dinner Geez

Comment

I'd close this thread and open a new one ... Post one of them air bow threads and try and get a response.

Comment

Can I use them when cleaning my deer in the Wal-Mart parking lot?

Comment

Of all the things to complain about? Really
                          We all think of our families and their safety! How does posting the incident, which is quite common on the road, on a hunting forum make them safer? I am happy that no one was injured, but posting this had nothing to do with making his family safer and its only purpose was to cast blame because he saw a sticker on the offenders vehicle. Maybe tonight you can gives us the play by play of what you are making for dinner Geez
                          And I'm saying of all things to complain about someone risking your families safety ranks pretty high.

Not sure what I'm making yet. I did make chili with beans yesterday. It didn't turn out very good.

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                          What did you go with? I have been seriously considering one considering how bad drivers are in Houston.
                          I'm debating getting one also. Just too many POS lying drivers out there.
                          And it would be well worth it to let them lie to LEO's and maybe even the judge before saying...Oh wait I may have that recorded!

Comment

Are you being serious? Hopefully someone knows him and can tell him that he was driving like an idiot. If that was my son i would be PO’d and make him apologize.

Of all the BS rants this warrants a spot on TBH. What would you expect the original poster to do?

Comment

Double post

Comment

Drives me insane!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X