Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Traditional

Old 01-28-2012, 10:28 AM   #1
Chunky
Pope & Young

Default The Travels Of The Bow Sacagawea

Sacagawea is name of our traveling bow. She is named in honor of the Native American woman who travel extensively with Lewis and Clark in the early 1800s.

Our beautiful little bow was conceived and built by our good friend and site sponsor Bob Sarrels. She is light enough that almost anyone can shoot her and has a shelf on both sides to accommodate both left and right handed archers.

Generous donations made by over twenty members paid for the construction of the bow. Those contributors make up the list of the first twenty archers to get an opportunity to have her. It is our hope that when the list is completed she will continue to travel and build a history.

The concept is that the bow passes from person to person. Each archer keeps the bow for no more than a month (four weekends). They may choose to hunt with her, shoot her in some competition, or just fling arrows in their back yard. The point is that they held the bow, shot the bow, and became a part of the bow’s history. Perhaps a little of the archers spirit may transfer to the bow as well.

We hope that this will serve as a bonding experience and provide for entertainment for the members of our community here, on the Texas Bowhunter Traditional Page. After a person has the bow, they will write a short profile so that we can know them better and tell us about their time with the bow. Those profiles and stories follow. A log book picture album also travel with the bow.

We hope you enjoy reading about the travels and adventures of Sacagawea.
Attached Images

Last edited by Chunky; 01-28-2012 at 10:54 AM..
Chunky is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-28-2012, 10:33 AM   #2
Chunky
Pope & Young

Archers Profile

My name is Mark Johnson, aka Chunky to my internet friends.

My motto has always been: Will bowhunt anything, anytime, anywhere!

At the time I had Sacagawea, January, 2012, I was 53 years old.

I grew up and attended school in Oklahoma. Go Cowboys! I earned a B.S. in Wildlife Mgmt/Biology at OSU, while unsuccessfully trying to get into veterinary school. I was working on my Masters when I hired on with the Federal Government as an air traffic controller.

I have worked at the Houston Enroute Air Traffic Control Center for the last 29 years, and will probably be there for a couple more.

I live in Splendora, which is a small place just up Hwy 59 from Houston. I have a little 26 acre swamp we affectionately call the Lost Cow Ranch.

I was married for over twenty years but am divorced at this time. I have two wonderful (bowhunting) daughters that are my pride and joy. They are attending college and working these days.

I grew up in a non-hunting family. There was always a hunter in me (genetic throw back
I guess). My parents recognized this, even though they did not understand it. They got me subscription to Field and Stream when I was very young. I read each issue cover to cover. When I was 16 and old enough to drive, I started bird hunting as that was most readily available. I spent all my spare time in the fields for upland birds, like quail, or at the lake guarding decoy spreads.

I did not start seriouly deer hunting until I was almost 30. A family friend invited me on his deer lease near Ozona. I shot 3 bucks with the family 30.06, which had never been hunting in the two previous generations of Johnsons. It seemed pretty easy once you found the deer.

I then took up a compound bow for the challenge and to give me more time afield. I really enjoyed it, but after a couple of years and more than a dozen successes I wanted to try traditional bowhunting.

I really love both the simplicity and challenge of it. I have been obsessed with it for the last twenty plus years.

I have been fortunate enough to be able to hunt many different species in many different places. I normally try and take at least one “big” out of state hunt each year.
I would say I consider my best hunting accomplishment, my mule deer. It took me three tries to get one. You may remember the story I posted here and the pic of me in the rocks above the deer just before the shot.

My best trip was my first trip to Africa, while the hunting was not particularly hard the trip was a dream come true. (I always say it’s harder to kill a buck on an East Texas paper company family lease, than the biggest kudu in Africa).

The best shot I ever made was a forty yarder on a squirrel. I still have his hide in my hunting room.

Bowhunting has been such a big part of my life that I wanted to give back to the sport. I have taught archery classes, became a hunter safety instructor, and served as officer in several organizations, such as LSBA.

The last thing I would like to add is the many great people and close friends I have been blessed to have in my life through hunting. The richness of a life can be measured in people that you have touched and have touched you. Many of my closest friends post here, and I feel lucky to have you in my life.
Old 01-28-2012, 10:45 AM   #3
Chunky
Pope & Young

My Time With Sacagawea

I received a package from my friend Bob Sarrels in mid January 2012. I knew it contained the bow he had just made for the guys on the Texas Bowhunter (TBH) Traditional page to use as a traveling bow. I opened up the package and put the beautiful bow together. I was not surprised at the clean lines or the smooth draw as I have a couple of Bob’s bows in my collection already. In fact I used a Sarrel’s longbow on my second trip to Africa. Bob makes an excellent bow and I could not wait to shoot Sacagawea.

The weather did not cooperate with me as strong winds and heavy rains kept me indoors for a couple of days. When I did get out to the little shooting range I have beside my house, I found I had a problem. Every arrow I had was way too heavy on spine to shoot well. I called Bob and to ask him what arrows he had tested the bow with and what would work. He told me he was sending me a package with a few arrows, field tips, and broadheads. I called my buddy Joey down at the Bow Zone and he told me he would have me some arrows fleched in a couple of hours that should also work.

I was not ready to hunt with the bow that first weekend, and went to the lease without it. When I got back, I had a package waiting again from Bob, and Monday armed with what Bob had sent and what I had purchased, I started shooting and tuning.

Things went pretty well and I was grouping arrows and getting good flight. I would occasionally have one that would go a bit left when I made a bad release, but overall I was feeling good by the end of the week and ready to hunt.

It just so happened that I had scheduled to take a few friends up to Marty “Buff” Thomas’s place, Big Oak, that weekend. While I would be acting as guide, I knew I would have a chance to hunt as well. Marty has made the place so nice and has a good population of animals and I felt certain I would get a chance at something. Being that I am the first to have and shoot the bow, I was feeling a little pressure to get Sacagawea off to a good start. I was not going to be too picky about what animal I would take.

Just before heading to the stand for the first time I decided to shoot a few practice arrows on Buff’s nice range. I picked a fifteen yard shot at 3-D hog target and let fly. I shot three arrows right where I was looking, so close the feathers looked like one clump. I did not shoot another for fear of damaging one of the few I had. I was ready to hunt.

After dropping my friends off at what I hoped were the best spots, I picked a blind near the back fence for the first evenings hunt. I took a couple of pics with my phone as I sat and waited. One turned out pretty cool. It looks like the arrow is glowing. A magic arrow on a magic bow, ready to fly.

Right at dark I saw three sika does, but they were very nervous and would not come closer than about forty yards. Then five BIG boars came into the feeder. I judged the smallest one to be about a buck fifty. A couple of times they got to around twenty yards, but I was not going to take that long of a shot. I was concerned some about the light weight bow and fairly light arrow on a boar that large. They did not give me the ten yard shot I was looking for, so it was not an issue.

The next morning after dropping off the other hunters I chose a stand in the center of the ranch that I really like. I got settled in and I could hear something coming in the dark. As it got lighter, I could see two sika does picking up the corn I had hand thrown. I knew that if one of these gave me a shot I would take her. I had my video camera and was hoping to capture the shot on tape.

The does moved into the perfect spot in the shooting lane. I had enough light to shoot, but it would not make a good video, so I waited. Then the feeder ran and one of the does ran away. I had one left. She was in the perfect spot, but on the video screen I could see her shape, but knew you would not be able to see the arrow fly. I decided to wait a little longer. I was nervous that I might be blowing my chance to be the first to get an animal with Sacagawea. It was cold and overcast and no matter how much I pleaded, the sun would not hurry. As I sat there considering what I was doing, I heard footsteps in the dry leaves. Something else was coming in. I glanced to the right and saw an ibex/Spanish goat headed my way. I know that they can be bullies and would probably run off my deer.

Without a moments hesitation and forgoing the video, I picked up Sacagawea and pulled to anchor. I picked a spot on the twelve yard, quartering away, sika doe, and let the string slip from my fingers. The arrow flew great, and passed through the doe about two or three inches above the spot I was looking at. It was below the mid body line and passed all the way through.
I instantly felt a rush of relief and joy as I knew that I had made a good shot. I heard the doe stumble and fall. It was over in just a few seconds and thirty yards from the stand.

I can not tell you how pleased I was. I really wanted to get the bow started off on a good note. A miss or worse a poor hit, would have been very disheartening. Sacagawea had accounted for her first animal, January 21, 2012.

I waited for a half an hour or so and went to my prize. I took a few pics with my phone to remember the moment. I then loaded her up and went to retrieve the other guys. After retrieving my good camera, I had my friend Lou take some more shots of me, Sacagawea, and the deer.

I carried her afield one more time that evening, but nothing came in.

I really enjoyed my time with her and hope that all of those who come after me have as much fun and success in their adventures.
Attached Images

Old 01-28-2012, 10:52 AM   #4
luna-tuna
Six Point

Congrats Chunky ! What a great write-up !!!
luna-tuna is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-28-2012, 11:03 AM   #5
CEpperson
Eight Point

Hunt In: Henderson Co, Tx & unit 7 in Kansas

Awesome job and great write up. Im glad that you got a kill it is very fitting that you drew first blood with her since you headed this whole thing up. Congrats again, I can't wait for my turn with her I got a feeder spinning and lots of pigs coming in.
CEpperson is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-28-2012, 11:05 AM   #6
jreyna920
Ten Point

Hunt In: Texas

If anyone was gonna get her off to a big start it would be you Mark!

Great shot, pictures and story.... Looking forward to the chapters in this one!

John
jreyna920 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-28-2012, 12:05 PM   #7
fletcherfor2
Ten Point

Outstanding job Mark, on all counts. Great way to get it rolling.
fletcherfor2 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-28-2012, 12:08 PM   #8
thorthunder
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mainly Guide Now

I have a hunt coming up Mar 24th. If she is not spoken for I would love to be in line...

Pm me if possible..
thorthunder is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-28-2012, 12:53 PM   #9
EnW
Ten Point

Way to start us off Mark! The story and pictures put us in the blind with you; I enjoy them nearly as much as doing it myself...nearly . I'm anxiously awaiting my turn!
EnW is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-28-2012, 12:59 PM   #10
ElfEyes
Eight Point

Hunt In: East Texas

Awesome story and Congrats on the kill,
ElfEyes is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-28-2012, 01:05 PM   #11
agtex42
Ten Point

Hunt In: Mason & Washington County

What a way to start! I'm really looking forward to watching this story unfold.
agtex42 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-28-2012, 01:17 PM   #12
deer99hunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mauriceville, Newton, Michigan

what a way to start ! congrats Mark, and to Mr Bob also for building such a beautiful bow
deer99hunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-28-2012, 02:30 PM   #13
trad"Doc"53
Pope & Young

Hunt In: None at Present

There was never any doubt about a great start with Mark being first up!! Great writing and shooting!
trad"Doc"53 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-28-2012, 03:13 PM   #14
mesquite
Four Point

Hunt In: Laredo, Tx

Cool! Congrats!
mesquite is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-28-2012, 03:56 PM   #15
huntinpool
Ten Point

Hunt In: Gordon, The Matador (when drawn)

Cool.
huntinpool is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-28-2012, 05:28 PM   #16
bob sarrels
Ten Point

Hunt In: Tilden, Tex and where ever

Way to go Mark, you put a great start to this thing.
bob sarrels is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-28-2012, 07:05 PM   #17
meangene1969
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Wichita / Wilbarger County

Great story and start. Congrats!!!
meangene1969 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-28-2012, 09:54 PM   #18
Trick
Ten Point

Good way to start it off. Enjoyed reading the story. Congrats!

Matt
Trick is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-28-2012, 10:12 PM   #19
LMButler
Six Point

SWEET!!!! What a great story and shot Mark.
LMButler is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-29-2012, 05:19 PM   #20
Loreva13
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Iraan, TX, El Paso, TX, Van Horn, TX, and Fort Hancock, TX

Awesome story and kill!!! That is a great looking bow!!!
Loreva13 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-29-2012, 05:32 PM   #21
marshrat
Ten Point

Hunt In: Payne County, OK

That is a fine looking bow. I had no idea about this project. Maybe one day I can have the experience that you just described with it. Very impressive write up, and I especially related to the East Texas paper mill land. Grew up in Beaumont and am now in Ripley, SE of Stillwater. Just the opposite of you, my friend. Wife and I will also be starting at OSU this fall.
marshrat is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-29-2012, 06:27 PM   #22
Oneway
Pope & Young

Hunt In: the stand w/Hayley Bug

Mark, What a way to start the Legacy of such a soon to be Majestic Bow.
Oneway is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-29-2012, 06:38 PM   #23
flywise
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado

Great story
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-29-2012, 07:29 PM   #24
Selfbowman
Ten Point

Hunt In: Where ya'll take Me

Way to go Mark.Good story.
Selfbowman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-29-2012, 08:39 PM   #25
jreyna920
Ten Point

Hunt In: Texas

So Mark.... How difficult was it shooting left handed.... I don't think I could have shot the bow with out just playing on the south paw side
jreyna920 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-30-2012, 12:10 AM   #26
Bisch
Pope & Young

Way to go Mark!!!!!! Great start to a great adventure for Sacagawea!

Congrats on the doe. I'm sure that is the first of many to come for that bow!

Bisch
Bisch is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-30-2012, 12:31 AM   #27
Bisch
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by jreyna920 View Post
So Mark.... How difficult was it shooting left handed.... I don't think I could have shot the bow with out just playing on the south paw side
I don't know how it feels but I do know one guy on the list who will probably shoot 2 animals with it......one right handed and one left handed! (And no, it ain't me.)

Bisch
Old 01-30-2012, 09:51 AM   #28
Chunky
Pope & Young

Thanks guys for all the kind words.

Of course I shot a few arrows left handed. It was not difficult to pull or feel unnatural that way. I have always been a little skilled from the "mutant" side. I can ski either foot forward and play ping pong almost as good left handed. The problem is I am pretty right eye dominant. I don't know if I could ever get over or adjust to that.
Old 01-30-2012, 10:16 AM   #29
Jarrad
Six Point

Hunt In: Burkeville, Tx

Nice story Mark! I'm looking forward to meeting up with you some time soon so you can fill me in on my Trad quest! I'm the guy that PM you a while back. Also would like to swap a few stories with you about Africa since I've spent a many a year in that God forsaken continent and got to hunt quite a bit there. On a side note are you familiar with an Air Traffic controller named Debbie Wren who passed a few months ago?
Jarrad is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-30-2012, 01:55 PM   #30
Uncle Saggy
Pope & Young

Very nice Mark....I've been awol for a while due to work and just caught up on your experience...way to start things off! Looking forward to March when she makes her way here.
Uncle Saggy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-30-2012, 04:00 PM   #31
Ol Man
Ten Point

Great story Mark... she (Sacagawea) starts her life and journey off right!
Ol Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-30-2012, 04:30 PM   #32
Ron
Pope & Young

Hunt In: USA, Concho County and S.E.Colorado

Great story Mark.

The bow is assembled and in my hands now and I'm looking forward to shooting it today.
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-30-2012, 06:57 PM   #33
White Falcon
Pope & Young

Hunt In: East Tx. and Anywhere I can!

Great story and pics!
White Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-02-2012, 07:13 PM   #34
Bisch
Pope & Young

Any updates, Ron?

Bisch
Old 02-09-2012, 09:31 AM   #35
ATControlFreak
Ten Point

Hunt In: Texas, Africa

Cool post Mark! I found out things about you that I never knew by reading this thread (bio). Outstanding concept with the bow and log book. Sacagawea is beautiful.
ATControlFreak is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-12-2012, 03:11 PM   #36
rubydog
Pope & Young

Hunt In: A tall tree

Great write up Chunky. I wished I would have gotten a little more involved in the Sacagawea saga. I would have donated all the wood for this prized posession of many men. I guess in a way I am since the wood was bought from my shop yet not donated. My wish is that all the hands that touch her gain renewed spirit and continued sucess. Congrats on the good beginnings.
rubydog is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-13-2012, 01:53 PM   #37
Ron
Pope & Young

I have enjoyed shooting Sacagawea since I received her. She is a beauty and is pleasure to shoot, just like all of Bob's bows.
I took her out of the box at the end of January and got her all assembled and ready to shoot. ( I thought) She has two strings and only I would grab the wrong one (LOL) and send a arrow right over the target and into a cedar fence. Not an uncommon error, the fence is perforated from miscues, the good thing is that it's only open pasture behind it. Well I just go get the arrow and decide maybe I should be a few yards closer to the target, at least till I can get this figured out The second shot wasn't much better than the first, but it stayed in the target.

I put her down and picked up one of my regular bows and let an arrow fly, dead on the money. It's time to delve into this a little deeper. I begin to rummage through all of the items that Chunky had so carefully packaged and low in behold, here's another string with double nocks. This must be the one that was used.

I put that string on and let another arrow fly, almost a perfect hit She's now happy and me too.

I have shot her with the carbon arrows that belong to her and also some woodies that I had for one of the Superstitions, I normally shoot. She like those too and she is a hoot to shoot. I even shot here in the FSC last week, but I hit the target about three inch's under where I was looking and missed a good chance at one of Ms.Deb's famous pies.

She's been fun, but I'm going to get her packed up and ready for her next adventure
Old 02-13-2012, 02:35 PM   #38
meangene1969
Pope & Young

good shooting Ron whos next
Old 02-13-2012, 03:22 PM   #39
EnW
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by meangene1969 View Post
whos next
Uncle Saggy
EnW is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-13-2012, 03:58 PM   #40
Chunky
Pope & Young

Ron,

Sorry, I should have told you which string I used. I had to nock a little higher than Bob did to get good flight. I added the brass nocking point.

If you feel comfortable sharing, I would like to read a little archer's bio about you. Also, please take a pic or two before you ship the bow off to add to this thread.

Let me know when you do get it shipped, so that I can keep track of things.

Glad you enjoyed shooting her, you are now a part of her history.
Old 02-13-2012, 04:06 PM   #41
Ron
Pope & Young

Well Chunky, I'm not much of a writer and you set the bar pretty high, but I'll give it a whirl.

I did add a picture the the scrapbook about the FSC and my shot. The string thing wasn't a problem. I thought it was funny. Here you are killing with that wonderfully bow and I couldn't hit the target at all. It was not a problem.

Ron
Old 02-14-2012, 01:28 AM   #42
Uncle Saggy
Pope & Young

Looking forward to the write up. Looking forward to her showing up here!

Ron, PM returned
Uncle Saggy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-14-2012, 08:35 AM   #43
meangene1969
Pope & Young

keep the updates coming
Old 02-14-2012, 09:47 AM   #44
Ron
Pope & Young

Hello my name is Ron Jones, with the cleverly thought out aka "Ron" for you folks on the green screen. I live and work in Ennis, TX with my beautiful wife, Lupe. Yes, we both work in the same office and are together pretty much 24/7.

I was born in Olton, Texas, just outside of Plainview and lived in four different states before I got out of grade school.Most of my childhood was spent in Amarillo and Ennis. I graduated High School in my junior year, because I didn't like attending school, at all.

I attended college off and on over the years and my major was in business management and science engineering, but I never graduated. I got married instead and quickly had two children that needed to be taken care of. It was the best thing that ever happened to me. Then a third child years later, but that angel is a long story. He became a real angel at the age of 18 and took a good bit of me with him.

I worked at a couple of different jobs and each time I would quickly become a supervisor or foreman. Too me this meant long hours and no overtime, so after a while I would go find something else. This put me where I am today. I work for a company in Ennis,TX that makes agricultural, and home and garden protection products.
When I started here, it was the perfect job, just one of the guys and a year later Shift Manager. Not again, yep, a year later Plant Manager, then two years later Vice President and Director of Manufacturing. Now 30 years later, the same title and about 250 wonderful people to work with everyday. I guess the good Lord wanted me to be someones boss

I began archery at a very early age (5). My Mother worked half a day and she would drop me off at the YMCA while she was at work. They taught me how to swim, how to shoot a rifle, tennis, golf, and archery. The archery stuck.

Much like Chunky, my parents did not hunt or participate in outdoor sports so I dreamed about these things and read all I could get ahold of concerning hunting and fishing. We then moved to Ennis when I was 10 and I spent time with my PaPa.
PaPa was a quail hunter and a duck hunter, finally someone to teach me the ropes. He loved me to go with him, although I think he just liked trying to walk me to death behind those dogs. I finally got to shoot with him when I turned 12 and he gave me a shotgun. This was a double barrel 12 gage, that whipped me good, but I wouldn't tell him or he would have never quit teasing me. He loved to aggravate, but I loved him so much it didn't bother me like the rest of his grandkids.
During this same period I had my Bear fiberglass recurve. I would stalk the hundreds of cottontails that lived around town. They were mostly at the Cemetery, but they closed the gates early and I would go hunt them up. You can put up a pretty good spot and stalk between the trees and the grave stones. I know that sounds pretty bad right now, but I didn't think nothing of it back then.
I have continued hunting with a bow all these years and in the eighties I bought a compound. It was so ugly, but oh so smooth and I thought it would make hunting better. I continued hunting and harvesting deer and other game with a bow over the years, but when rifle season came on, I would put it up and grab a gun.
In 2000, I was able to go bear hunting with a bow and I was pumped. I went to Alberta, up close to the North-West Territories. It was a good hunt and I was able to kill two bears with my bow, the gun was no longer much fun.
I've bow hunted totally for several years and last January 2011, I decided to go traditional only. I have enjoyed it everyday as well as the opportunity to get to know some great people who have the same love for traditional as myself. I also get to meet a lot of newcomers to archery as a Bowhunter Education Instructor.

I hope the pictures work, but if not I'll try again.

Last edited by Ron; 02-14-2012 at 10:00 AM..
Old 02-14-2012, 10:00 AM   #45
Bisch
Pope & Young

Try again on the pic, Ron!!!!!

Good read too!

Bisch
Old 02-14-2012, 10:02 AM   #46
Ron
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisch View Post
Try again on the pic, Ron!!!!!

Good read too!

Bisch
Why, you enjoy looking at a red "X"

I'll try again
Old 02-14-2012, 10:07 AM   #47
Ron
Pope & Young

These have posted before, in the trad harvest thread, but they were my first with Traditional equipment and I was very proud of all of them.

There are a few more, but y'all get the jest of it and I don't want to bore everybody

I give up for now. I have resized to the point of a finger nail and it says that the file is too large That's what I get for not understanding all there is to know about these computers.
Attached Images

Last edited by Ron; 02-14-2012 at 10:17 AM..
Old 02-14-2012, 10:26 AM   #48
schlag77
Ten Point

Hunt In: anywhere i can

I love the idea behind this bow and you guys have done some awesome write ups! i hope to one day have the honor and privilege to shoot and possibly harvest an animal with this fine bow. i am still recovering from shoulder surgery but would like to be put on the list for the awesome experience.
schlag77 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-14-2012, 10:36 AM   #49
Mike Javi Cooper
Pope & Young

Last edited by Mike Javi Cooper; 01-22-2014 at 06:34 PM..
Mike Javi Cooper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-14-2012, 10:47 AM   #50
Ron
Pope & Young

Thank you my friend, that's one of the ones that wouldn't post.