Getting started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting started

Thanks to DRT for meeting up with me yesterday afternoon. You took the time to sit and shoot with me a little before your hunt. I appreciate the help and your generosity. I will put the sage to good use. I cant wait to pickup the rest of my gear and get started in this new addiction.

Hopefully we can get out and poke some holes in some piggies sometime,
    Thanks bud,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The pleasure was mine.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Well the biggest step is out of the way...you got a bow!! Now the love/hate relationship with trad can start!!

Comment

I tried to warn him. Incredible highs but frustrating lows.

Comment

I'd been shooting great. Now I'm shooting terrible again. If it didn't cost so much I would have thrown my bow earlier.

Comment

He actually shot a lot better than I did starting out.

Comment

I hope I didn't mess him up too bad with what advice I did give him. [emoji32] Nice young man though.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                I hope I didn't mess him up too bad with what advice I did give him. [emoji32] Nice young man though.

Thanks for the compliments,
                I enjoyed it and soaked up everything i could. I definitely plan on sticking with it. Like i said the other day, I'm too stubborn to give up

Headed into town this afternoon to get pickup a few things and hopefully get to fling a few tomorrow

Comment

Great to terrible. Isn't that the natural order of things. Yesterday, I decided it was time to start some elevated shooting for this year. It was fairly warm so I figured best way to get ready for warm Texas Octobers. I shot like a trained killer. Decided to shoot a few more right before dark. Was like I had never shot a bow in my life and was lucky to hit the target.

Comment

Congrats on the trad bow! Now show up at the Chester Shoot there will be a ton of knowledge to draw on there.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampGhost View Post
                      Congrats on the trad bow! Now show up at the Chester Shoot there will be a ton of knowledge to draw on there.
                      Unfortunately i cannot make this shoot. Will be out of town that weekend. But i do want to make it to one of the others. Distance really wont keep me from attending at least one

Comment

Working...
                      X