thinking about making a trip

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

good luck!

Comment

My pb on falcon is 9lb 13oz. Good luck down there

Comment

Getting even more excited for tomorrow! Pops and I roll out of Houston at 8:00am headed south.

Just left academy with some sun gear (I’m a red head lol) and some fresh H20xpress CRM shadtruese and chartreuse shad square bills.

Comment

I am envious! I have fished my whole life and in just a few days at Falcon I broke my previous personal best multiple times! The fish in my Avitar came from there.

Comment

Most beautiful lake I’ve ever fished! We go once every year. Good luck!

Comment

I’m glad people are still scared to fish Falcon. Ready for it to get back to where it used to be and a lot less crowded. Awesome lake and ready to go back.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
                    I’m glad people are still scared to fish Falcon. Ready for it to get back to where it used to be and a lot less crowded. Awesome lake and ready to go back.
                    Agreed. It’s been beaten down with folks the past few years. Back in 2011 we almost had to fight to get the boat in at the state park ramp.

Hoping it’s a different story this go round!

Comment

Good luck Jake!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Pops on the board with a good one. Have caught 15-20 this morning. Fixing to take it in for the hot spell.

CanÂ’t get pics to upload right now so IÂ’ll put em up when I get better service

Comment

I was down there a few weeks ago, caught lots of fish. Stick to rocks, but I heard they are starting to go deep. Good luck the rest of the week.

Comment

Got back on em again today. Pops, RickyT and myself had a good morning.

Catching a fish every couple of minutes for the most part.

I caught a 6-1/2lber today - will upload some pictures when I can get to WiFi or a computer.

Sure is hot! Time to go find me a beer or ten

Comment

Good luck, never fished there but I want to.

Comment

Working...
                              X