Cruise line help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cruise line help

Hey there, possibly planning a trip in december -january . Something leaving out of Galveston, 5-7 days. I have been on princess and royal carribean. But it has been a while and curious as to what cruise line you seasoned cruisers like the most. Not positive if this trip will happen but im looking into it. FYI- there will be 2 elderly people with us. One gets around well and the other uses a wheelchair for long walks.

Royal.. I've been on a RC line twice and it's been an exquisite experience each time.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
      Royal.. I've been on a RC line twice and it's been an exquisite experience each time.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I have heard good things about them

Comment

I've done Princess 3 times (Alaska) and Carnival twice (Bahamas and Mexico). Haven't done RC yet, but are booked with them for a cruise in about 10 days or so t the Caribbean. From all the looking I've done it looks like the RC cruise will be the best of all of them, really like the way the ship is done. But, can't speak for the food and entertainment yet, though. Carnival is definitely is last place (although it is still nice).

Comment

Royal C.....

Comment

We did a carnival cruise... once. Never again!!!

Pretty much ruined the idea of cruising for me all together. I have no other experiences to compare it to, so I’m not sure about the other lines. But if I was to ever give it another shot, it would not be on any carnival ship.

Comment

we go on carnival, lot of kids on there in the summer but when school is in its not bad.
              I guess we need to try another cruise line but have always been happy with Carnival, we are pretty simple people though...we have been on 10+ cruises and really only had one bad cruise. We leave Sept 14 to go to Aruba with Carnival, can't wait.
              Last edited by TENRMORE; 08-29-2019, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Royal is the best for the money in my opinion

Comment

NOT CARNIVAL!!!!! Just got back. Terrible!

Comment

Disney

Comment

Originally posted by TENRMORE View Post
                      we go on carnival, lot of kids on there in the summer but when school is in its not bad.
                      I guess we need to try another cruise line but have always been happy with Carnival, we are pretty simple people though...we have been on 10+ cruises and really only had one bad cruise. We leave Sept 14 to go to Aruba with Carnival, can't wait.
                      Sweet. We're leaving Sept. 8th on RC for Puerto Rico, Aruba, Curacao, Bonaire, and St. Maarten. Never been that far south in the Caribbean, looking forward to it as well.

Comment

I have only cruised with Carnival and I am not opposed to them again but I will probably try R.C. next. Carnival has a reputation as a booze/party cruise and RC has a reputation of being a little classier with better food. Carnival has always been a party when I have cruised. Either way, its a total no brainer vacation. I love it.

Comment

I cruised carnival out of Galveston in May of this year and had a fantastic time. I’ve taken 5-7 cruises and they’ve all been carnival and I don’t have any complaints at all.

My parents are over 50+ cruises by now I believe and they are fans of Royal Caribbean but will still take Carnival if the deal is right. They like RC because of the perks of their membership level, they say it far exceeds anything that carnival can offer.

Enjoy yourself regardless of which line you choose!

Comment

We just took Celebrity to Alaska, no complaints. But, I'm a first timer, so nothing to compare it to.

Comment

Carnival ships smell like doooo doooo

Comment

Working...
                              X