Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kid with loaded gun arrested in League City?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helicopters started hovering all around about 10 minutes ago. I just knew it was another gun/school incident. Reports are that a kid had an unloaded gun. My boy's elementary school is right next door. I will keep saying it. THE PARENTS NEED TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE AND ARRESTED!
    Last edited by Jamesl; 05-21-2018, 11:57 AM.

One in Huffman was just arrested for gun in backpack and the school is on lockdown.

Crazy!

Comment

Just got the call from my wife; she got a call from the Huffman high school that they are on lock-down. Apparently a kid was arrested for bringing a gun to school.

Comment

"Kid with loaded gun arrested in League City?"

Originally posted by Jamesl View Post
        Helicopters started hovering all around about 10 minutes ago. I just knew it was another gun/school incident. Reports are that a kid had an unloaded gun. My boy's elementary school is right next door. I will kept saying it. THE PARENTS NEED TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE AND ARRESTED!

Loaded or unloaded?

Comment

What is wrong with people!

Comment

League City Intermediate kid arrested with an UNLOADED gun. Was on the news a few minutes ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
              "Kid with loaded gun arrested in League City?"

Loaded or unloaded?
              unloaded. Too ****** to type correctly

Comment

This seems to be the norm after a school shooting. At what point are parents going to start locking up their guns so kids can not get access to them.

Comment

The kid in Huffman was supposedly going to harm himself and other students called in the tip. At least some kids are starting to wake up and be proactive. It seems after every one of these incidents there are dozens of kids talking about how they knew this was going to happen and heard about it for weeks prior to.

Comment

Wow crazy

Comment

Originally posted by jwood02 View Post
                      This seems to be the norm after a school shooting. At what point are parents going to start locking up their guns so kids can not get access to them.
                      It's not an access problem. They need to parent better.

Comment

There is another threat at Crosby hs today also. Notifications went out this morning

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                          It's not an access problem. They need to parent better.
                          It's both - Kids do dumb things on their own sometimes. They're kids.

Comment

I was wondering this morning if we would be having some copycats today. We had a bunch after the last incident.

On top of all the other social influences to make a kid want to bring a firearm to school, when these young kids have easy access to firearms it tells me we are failing to be responsible firearm owners. I am sure I’m “preaching to the choir”, but we need to do a better job of locking our stuff up.

It wouldn’t eliminate these incidents 100% but it would make it a little harder for these kids to acquire their weapons. IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by Wil Taylor View Post
                              There is another threat at Crosby hs today also. Notifications went out this morning
                              What did the notice say? They let the seniors walk their old elementary schools today which I thought, given recent events, was a very bad idea. If they sent some sort of threat notices out and still let the seniors walk around the elementary schools, I have a real problem with this.

Comment

Working...
                              X