No announcement yet.

Bill the anti immigrant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Believe it or not I for one appreciate this kind of honesty - it is so much better than the push me shove you mentality that we've seen. While I do agree with what you're saying I also think that there are many cases which would not fit this example . But what about a family in name only which banded together merely to gain access to this country? Also what do you say to the thousands of immigrants that are trying to become citizens only to be told that illegals have inundated our system so you have to go BACK to the end of the line simply because others cut in line?

Comment

Freeze immigration and let wealth be acquired in the USA, and hopefully the Democratic voting block will shrink to non existence, through attrition and stupidity arrest

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
        Believe it or not I for one appreciate this kind of honesty - it is so much better than the push me shove you mentality that we've seen. While I do agree with what you're saying I also think that there are many cases which would not fit this example . But what about a family in name only which banded together merely to gain access to this country? Also what do you say to the thousands of immigrants that are trying to become citizens only to be told that illegals have inundated our system so you have to go BACK to the end of the line simply because others cut in line?
        Do you have kids?
        Do you think you can quickly train a 2 to 4 year old to say and believe some random person is their parent?

I'm asking quickly.

I have two girls 2 & 4 that I have to ensure they are wiped properly after every time they go to the potty.
        They know noone else is supposed to help them wipe except mommy, daddy or miss smith (daycare teacher).

There is no way my two year old is claiming anyone else is her daddy except for me right now.
        Her brain just can't comprehend it.

Comment

Promoting anything other than total deportation for entire families who enter this country illegally is supporting lawlessness.. A lawless society will fail..

Its as simple as that..

Comment

Yes I do have twin boys 14 years old and the stats are from the Border Patrol. It's unbelievable what people will do. They have 12,000 kids in the detention centers right now that were either dropped off at the border or sent across with other people and this is also human trafficking. They also try to trick Border Patrol - thinking they have a better chance to make it in with kids as a family. You have people in Mexico that think this is the only way to get their kids in here for a better life. Fraudulent families trying to gain entry are up 314%.They have also uncovered prostitution rings that take kids from Daycare and drop them back off in time to be picked up inside of THIS country. Several have been arrested making child **** using Daycare as a front. Erica is fighting to help expose pedo rings online. I know that adults can exploit kids with fear - one tactic they use is to tell them they will kill their parents if they don't play along good enough. Your kids live in a stable family but there are people out there that will sell their kids. There are people out there that will rent their kids and there are people that will force their kids or other kids to do unspeakable acts. It IS hard to understand and hard to believe but there are people that specialize in this.

Comment

the figure up 314% is from October to February. The children are the ones that suffer and if found out end up in the foster care system which is extremely corrupt. The children end up with families who simply want a paycheck to stay home. Two recent high profile examples are the couple in California that had 12 foster kids chained to their beds in the basement extremely malnourished and abused. The other is two lesbos that had six kids that drove off a cliff for whatever reason killing all of them. This IS an extremely difficult subject to address by authorities. Sending them back to Mexico puts them back into the trafficking rings. Human trafficking is the second biggest scourge in this country right behind drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
                Yes I do have twin boys 14 years old and the stats are from the Border Patrol. It's unbelievable what people will do. They have 12,000 kids in the detention centers right now that were either dropped off at the border or sent across with other people and this is also human trafficking. They also try to trick Border Patrol - thinking they have a better chance to make it in with kids as a family. You have people in Mexico that think this is the only way to get their kids in here for a better life. Fraudulent families trying to gain entry are up 314%.They have also uncovered prostitution rings that take kids from Daycare and drop them back off in time to be picked up inside of THIS country. Several have been arrested making child **** using Daycare as a front. Erica is fighting to help expose pedo rings online. I know that adults can exploit kids with fear - one tactic they use is to tell them they will kill their parents if they don't play along good enough. Your kids live in a stable family but there are people out there that will sell their kids. There are people out there that will rent their kids and there are people that will force their kids or other kids to do unspeakable acts. It IS hard to understand and hard to believe but there are people that specialize in this.

Maybe a few folks may try to take a family but I'd highly doubt these coyotes are that dumb.
                They may have tried it a few times and after it was quickly snuffed out I doubt many more tried it.

Again, kids under 5 dont know how to hold a lie or "secret" long. LoL

I know this immigration thing and separating families is an issue but it doesnt help the cause to throw in points like "a good number of them are fake families anyway"

I'm not even a CBP agent and I can ask a kid of any age separated from his "parent" five queation and ask the "parent" the same five questions in a couple mins and know of they are actually kin or not.

But yeah, instead of all this separating families biz they simply need to process everyone and have them returned back to the Mexico side of the border within 48hrs and Mexico needs to either foot the bill for this or step their game up and stop allowing non-Mexicans to traverse through their country only to try and sneak in to ours.

Comment

BTW there ARE decent people in the foster care system - we only hear about the bad apples, but there are many. Two of our friends went through the foster care system and were both molested frequently and abused. If we know two that are willing to talk about it odds are we know more that are too embarrassed to.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                    Maybe a few folks may try to take a family but I'd highly doubt these coyotes are that dumb.
                    They may have tried it a few times and after it was quickly snuffed out I doubt many more tried it.

Again, kids under 5 dont know how to hold a lie or "secret" long. LoL

I know this immigration thing and separating families is an issue but it doesnt help the cause to throw in points like "a good number of them are fake families anyway"

I'm not even a CBP agent and I can ask a kid of any age separated from his "parent" five queation and ask the "parent" the same five questions in a couple mins and know of they are actually kin or not.

But yeah, instead of all this separating families biz they simply need to process everyone and have them returned back to the Mexico side of the border within 48hrs and Mexico needs to either foot the bill for this or step their game up and stop allowing non-Mexicans to traverse through their country only to try and sneak in to ours.
                    If that's what you want to believe that's your right. The stats are from the Border Patrol I do want to clarify the stats - they have 12,000 kids in detention and 10,000 crossed without their families.
                    BTW I do agree with you that if they were turned away immediately that this kind of activity would cease and Mexico would quit ushering people through their country

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                      There is no way my two year old is claiming anyone else is her daddy except for me right now.
                      Her brain just can't comprehend it.
                      I dont have kids.

I tell you what though. Back in the day I went home with a few MILFs, and got called "daddy" a few times for doing nothing but sitting on the couch coming to terms with my bad decisions from the night before.

This is just this weeks, Trumps a racist angle. Remember when the left and teh media tried to get this kid reunited with his family?
                      Attached Files

Comment

This is from the National Review:

The Truth about Separating Kids

For the longest time, illegal immigration was driven by single males from Mexico. Over the last decade, the flow has shifted to women, children, and family units from Central America. This poses challenges we haven’t confronted before and has made what once were relatively minor wrinkles in the law loom very large.

The Trump administration isn’t changing the rules that pertain to separating an adult from the child. Those remain the same. Separation happens only if officials find that the adult is falsely claiming to be the child’s parent, or is a threat to the child, or is put into criminal proceedings.
                        Last edited by chopsknives; 06-19-2018, 07:56 AM. Reason: info added

Comment

We are all falling for the smoke screen to get our attention off the fbi/doj issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                            We are all falling for the smoke screen to get our attention off the fbi/doj issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            I was just thinking that this morning watching Chuck Schumer talk about the immigration "crisis". They are masters of manipulation.

Comment

When did liberals start caring? Yah this just another political ploy and smokescreen

Click image for larger version

Name:	full-1606-219332-obama.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	24543088

Comment

Just want to leave this here for our liberal friends. Please feel free to share.

Comment

Working...
                                X