X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this thing should burst at the seams, they need to hang those out to dry

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
      The report also reveals that one FBI attorney assigned to the special counsel's team was found to have sent politically charged FBINet instant messages to other FBI officials.

That FBI employee sent messages such as: "As I have initiated the destruction of the republic...Would you be so kind as to have a coffee with me this afternoon?"

Another instant message read: "I'm clinging to small pockets of happiness in the dark time of the Republic's destruction."

The report did not reveal this FBI official's name, but did state that the official worked on both the Clinton email investigation and the Russia probe.
      Hypothetically, if I had a terminal disease, I would put a bullet in that motherforklifters head.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        Hypothetically, if I had a terminal disease, I would put a bullet in that motherforklifters head.
        "That FBI employee sent messages such as: "As I have initiated the destruction of the republic

Another instant message read: "I'm clinging to small pockets of happiness in the dark time of the Republic's destruction."

If that FBI's attorney's statement is not treason, I don't know what is.

I wonder why they didn't give his name?

Comment

Originally posted by Japeatr View Post
          this thing should burst at the seams, they need to hang those...
          Just stop at “hang those”.... now the statement is correct

Comment

Anyone see the FBI press conference with the newish Director?

Nothing to see here. We will take care of it dont worry. No you cant have any details its classified. Trust us. Our reputation is unaffected.

Comment

This proves without doubt that a Coup d'état was in place and failed. Unbelievable people won't go to prison for this with Clinton and Obama in the front of the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                I too have a terminal disease “bucket list” . Its real long so hope the batteries in my wheelchair have plenty of juice.

Comment

Comey went on and on about how he wouldn't prosecute Hellary for putting classified docs. on a private unsecured server - just careless.
                  Because it turns out he was conducting the FBI's business on the same through gmail as did bon ama (Obummers gmail name)

In fact they were all given a password to one gmail account to do their business and spread their bias without being on record!

Comment

Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
                    Comey went on and on about how he wouldn't prosecute Hellary for putting classified docs. on a private unsecured server - just careless.
                    Because it turns out he was conducting the FBI's business on the same through gmail as did bon ama (Obummers gmail name)

In fact they were all given a password to one gmail account to do their business and spread their bias without being on record!
                    Just heard that....total corruption!

Comment

Bunch of hypocrites

Comment

I'll just leave this here.
                        Sorry for any typos these are copy and paste and I don't alter those in any way:

Peter Strzok threw a 'cocktail party' with exotic dancers for Democrat FISA Judge Rudolph Contreras just days before the he issued the warrant to spy on Carter Page

This detail was removed from the IG Report following negotiations with Peter Strzok's lawyer (who donated $416,000 to Hillary in 2016)

Comment

I'll just leave this here.
                          Sorry for any typos these are copy and paste and I don't alter those in any way:

Peter Strzok threw a 'cocktail party' with exotic dancers for Democrat FISA Judge Rudolph Contreras just days before the he issued the warrant to spy on Carter Page

This detail was removed from the IG Report following negotiations with Peter Strzok's lawyer (who donated $416,000 to Hillary in 2016)
                          My question is do people really believe this is the first tiime something like this has taken place?? And I am not referring to the cocktail party w/dancers.

Comment

Heavens no - but is it legal? How about accepting free gifts from journalists in the FBI I know for a fact lawmakers are not allowed to. What about $65,000 for hot dogs brought into the White House for an Alice in Wonderland party - outside food brought in on the taxpayers dime is expressly against the law. I'll stop there for now or this will just get REALLY long

Comment

Heavens no - but is it legal? How about accepting free gifts from journalists in the FBI I know for a fact lawmakers are not allowed to. What about $65,000 for hot dogs brought into the White House for an Alice in Wonderland party - outside food brought in on the taxpayers dime is expressly against the law. I'll stop there for now or this will just get REALLY long
                              IMHO things have transpired that weren't on par with the law for a long time, the only difference is peeps are getting exposed now.

Comment

Agreed you know the biggest thing that the psyop CNN is upset about is that we're supposed to get our news from them. So now they opt to suppress conservatives on social media. You know I'm not supposed to sell on FB as I make knives and their rules prohibit it - so I can't buy advertising or more exposure even though they send me free vouchers for it because my listings are so popular. If I click on it and pay the extra then they send me a notice and choke my audience down to almost nothing and I have to start over - yet the Chinese can list all the knives they want in this country on FB and get top notch exposure with FB's blessing. It's the double standard that get's my goat and it's in every facet of social media, govt. and schools

Comment

Working...
                                X