• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    In a cage.... wooo[emoji23]

Chelska says so!

Comment

Great thread that I’ve somehow never read! That pup of yours is awesome! Do you guys have some Breeder recommendations to get on lists with?

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
        Great thread that I’ve somehow never read! That pup of yours is awesome! Do you guys have some Breeder recommendations to get on lists with?
        Read this link below , and get in touch with Pam Kedlec

What is your budget ? A quality Boykin with papers are reputable breeder will cost $1000-$1500. Don’t shop price , shop based on the breeder/seller and their proven track history

http://www.boykinspaniel.com/before.html

Comment

Got mine from Texas trace out of hempstead

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
            Read this link below , and get in touch with Pam Kedlec

What is your budget ? A quality Boykin with papers are reputable breeder will cost $1000-$1500. Don’t shop price , shop based on the breeder/seller and their proven track history

http://www.boykinspaniel.com/before.html
            $1500 be top of budget.

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
              Got mine from Texas trace out of hempstead
              I’ve sent them an email.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
                I got mine from R&D Boykins out of Garwood. Rick and Dana are really nice people.

Comment

Reviewing this thread and reliving these memories breaks my heart.

We unexpectedly said good bye to Jake on 12.21 [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]

He was a great dog and he is extremely missed.

Comment

Man, hate hearing that. Sorry for your loss; it is never easy.

Comment

Sure hate to hear that Clay sorry you lost your hunting partner. Looked like he had a heck of a life and was a hell of a bird dog.

Comment

Sorry for your loss, my girl is 14 1/2 and still going strong. Love our Boykins!

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
                          Reviewing this thread and reliving these memories breaks my heart.

We unexpectedly said good bye to Jake on 12.21 [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]

He was a great dog and he is extremely missed.

Man Clay I’m sorry to hear that buddy, I had no idea when I talked to you the other day. Dang

Comment

I loved reading the thread, but hated to see the update.

I have a 14 week boykin pup. I hope she turns out to be have as good a Jake.

Comment

Dang! So sorry for your loss.

Comment

Originally posted by JTCowpoke View Post
                                I loved reading the thread, but hated to see the update.

I have a 14 week boykin pup. I hope she turns out to be have as good a Jake.

[emoji22]

Comment

Working...
                                X