Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tires between a mud tire and all terrain tire.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toyo all the way!!

Comment

Sub'd to this too. New tires coming soon on Silverado 1500 and debating on a lot of these mentioned above. Gotta figure out size too after small lift...

Comment

Goodyear Duratrac, ran them for almost 50k on my 7.3 and still had 7/32s measured when I took them off. If they made them in 37s, I’d have a set now. Until then, I’ll stick with my Toyo MTs on my new F250.

Comment

Tires between a mud tire and all terrain tire.

Toyo RT. Others suggesting otherwise apparently have never ran them. Only tire in its class to come with a mileage warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Cooper st maxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nitto Ridge Grappler!!!!

Comment

By far the best tire I have had. I live down a bad dirt road. It gets super muddy when it rains. My 2wd won't even slip in it with these tires. It's also been in the snow, and on the roads when they were iced over. You can't go wrong with them! Plus they have a more aggressive sidewalk than the Toyo RT. Oh I forgot to mention... I had them on a pipeline right of way last weekend.... there was a TON of stumps. Not even a knick in any of the tires. And I was pulling a 5000 lb trailer the whole way down in. I know... not heavy but I was expecting the tires to be scratched at least!

Comment

Originally posted by lsmith View Post
                  St maxx

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
                  There's your answer. Got these on my 2015 Ram 3500. Ride well and quiet. Only real issue is that I DID lose some mileage vs the stock crap Firestones...

Comment

Kelly tsr

Comment

I have the Nitto Ridge Grapplers on my F350 they have been a good tire. I am fixing to roll 50k on them so they have held up well but won't get much over the 50k out of them as they are just about gone.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                        I run the cooper MT's and get great longevity out of them and they are not loud at all. I think I got close 55K out of my last set and I at 40K right now with lots of life left.
                        Wow. I ran them on my half ton gmc 285/75/17 I believe and got 25k miles outta them. And rotated them like I was supposed to. Glad to see someone has luck with them!

Comment

Cooper SST Pro’s are giving me 60k plus on my F-350 SRW 4x4

Same tread and size in Nitto gave me about 37k on same truck

Comment

Happy with the Toyo AT2s that I'm running on my 1/2 ton.

I think next go round I'm going to try the Falken AT3 though.

Comment

Got 63k on a set of cooper st max. Only complaint I have is it felt like I was on a dirt track for the first 15k miles. I pulled over as soon as I got up to speed when I first got them, thought they left the lug nuts loose. Going to get a new set next week, probably going to try the AT’s.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
                                Sorry if I missed it but what truck do you have? I have a couple of friends with 3/4 and 1 ton trucks that did not get very good mileage out of the BFG AT's. They only got around 20k.
                                I should have included that. F250 diesel.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X