Texas ASA Championship shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas ASA Championship shoot

Kudos to Eastland, Team Texas ASA, and all the rest for a great shoot. It was nice to be finishing up before the rest of the shooters took to the course.

Thanks again for a great shoot and congrats to all the winners. I wasn't one of them, but hey there is next year.

I like how the course was laid out, a mix of down hills and flats. Congratulations to all the winners, I wish I could have done better but I had a blast. Thanks to "ALL" the folks in Eastland, you folks done a hard Awesome job. And as always, A Big THANKS to Mike and Tracy, you guys have always done a tremendous job, I could not even imagine how you guys do the things you do for ASA shoots in Tx. I had fun this year and looking foward for next year. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU !!!!!!

Dennis.

Comment

I just wanted to Thank You to all the folks out in Eastland they put on a great shoot,Thanks to Mike and Tracy they sure work hard and do a great job.Loved the course wished I could have done better but the group I shot with was one heck of a great bunch of guys so Thanks to Lance,Mike and Jeff it was a pleasure.

Comment

What kind of prizes were given away on today?

Comment

I won some arrows, and the boss won a release. they gave away at least 4 bows. 2 PSE, one Hoyt, and one Mathews. Tons of arrows, releases, DVDs, broadheads, some vortex optics, and coupons for Alpen glass. It was quite a load of prizes. Thanks to Ray and all others from the area who pitched in to make it work. Until next year!!

Comment

Great shoot!! Thanks to everybody that helped set up the course. Thank again to Mike and Tracy for all that you have done. Course was laid out great, someone forgot to put out the air conditioner, but I made it through. I wish I could have done better, and what was up with Teams Tejas. Something must have been rigged. I know we came out on top but oh well. Great shoot guys and thanks again!!!

Comment

When will the scores be posted and the final results for SOY, on the ASA website?

Comment

Mike said the scores have to doublechecked again and it will be around
                Wednesday when the scores will be posted.

Comment

Sounds Like Yall Hd A Blast! Ill Be There Next Year!!!!!!!

Comment

It was a great shoot.
                    Only complaint from me is it was "HOT".
                    Next year we need A/C.
                    Thanks to Mike and Tracy for one heck of a year!
                    Thanks to Cross Timbers Archery Club for a great ASA State Shoot.

Comment

WOW, What a great shoot! This was a well set course with a well oiled machine running the show. Thanks to Mike, Tracy, Cross Timbers, Allen and the City of Eastland for a job well done.

I had the privilage and pleasure of shooting with the Great, Paw Paw, It was everything I hoped for. We had a great group and no one seemed to mind that I stunk up the course. Thanks to all and I look forward to next year.

Comment

What a wonderful weekend. First off great job by Jimmy, Mike, Tracy, Cross Timbers, City of Eastland, everybody else that helped, and a great big atta-boy to Alan. If you have never helped put on a tournament you have no idea the days, weeks, and months it takes to put a tournament together like this. With the price of fuel now it is great to see people from all around the state and even more the people who traveled from out of state to come to Eastland to shoot. As I spoke with Mark Pipkin, Eastland mayor, he could not believe the number of people who came out to shoot in 100+ deg. weather. Needless to say he was impressed and wondered if we would come back next year and do it again. Again, thanks for a wonderful weekend. Jake said that this was a great way to spend his birthday.

Comment

Wow, that looks like a solid 5.

a premier city with a rich history and a bright future. Eastland is located on Interstate 20, just over an hours drive to the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex, and has matured from an oil and gas driven agricultural and ranching community, to a bustling business and retail center for a multi-county region.

Comment

Working...
                          X