Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. He will eventually slide to tackle. He weighs 335 now. I suspect he will get stronger, not sure how much bigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was really looking forward to CFB this year but now? Thought this would be a good year of running the ball and some passing for TD’s.
      Now two freshmen LBs injured, who knows who will be in charge on that side of the ball, wheel injuries along the DL

And if injuries are not bad enough,
      “leaders” in line to run the ball getting suspended,
      leaders who would start on defense suspended,
      starter on OL suspended.

Last year I quit collecting on avatar bets I had because i was just burned out with it. I hoped by not getting involved in the off-season stuff my interest would be revived. Now it looks like BAMA has some overhang of the same set of issues we had last year
      I realize it has been a pretty fair run for me at the avatar window but just not feeling it this year. All I wanted was to run the ball just a little more. We have two RBs (Najee and B-Rob) who would really benefit from increased carries but they evidently don’t care. DeVonta Smith doesn’t either.
      Coming back after more than a year and he is suspended too. It has just worn on me. I guess I don’t care either because I have not opened the Avatar window. Not even for my Aggy and Bayou Bagel buddies who BAMA has beaten into submission for so many years. I almost feel guilty holding onto all these avatars. Later.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
        I was really looking forward to CFB this year but now? Thought this would be a good year of running the ball and some passing for TD’s.
        Now two freshmen LBs injured, who knows who will be in charge on that side of the ball, wheel injuries along the DL

starter on OL suspended.

Last year I quit collecting on avatar bets I had because i was just burned out with it. I hoped by not getting involved in the off-season stuff my interest would be revived. Now it looks like BAMA has some overhang of the same set of issues we had last year
        I realize it has been a pretty fair run for me at the avatar window but just not feeling it this year. All I wanted was to run the ball just a little more. We have two RBs (Najee and B-Rob) who would really benefit from increased carries but they evidently don’t care. DeVonta Smith doesn’t either.
        Coming back after more than a year and he is suspended too. It has just worn on me. I guess I don’t care either because I have not opened the Avatar window. Not even for my Aggy and Bayou Bagel buddies who BAMA has beaten into submission for so many years. I almost feel guilty holding onto all these avatars. Later.

Poor you.... winning all those championships and playing for the rest is sooooo hard and stressful on a fella. Prayers sent for strength, clarity and the ability to deal with another possible 2nd place overall finish ...[emoji12][emoji16][emoji23][emoji23]. ....#WPP

Comment

Looks like someone is fishin?

Comment

starter on OL suspended.

Wow. Sounds like an 11-1 season for Nicky!

Comment

17 has turned into a fair weather fan

Comment

so Clemson will beat y'all by 50 this year instead of 28. BOO HOO!!!!

Comment

Comment

starter on OL suspended.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                      It was in the other thread. It is a pain to get it setup also. I still do not know how I did it. Rubi had some pointers.

Thanks

I spent a a week in our AZ office in July. This was the view of Sundevil Stadium from the office.

Comment

starter on OL suspended.

There is always next year!

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
                          I have been given the task of selling 4 tickets to the UT/LSU game for a friend. I’ve never done this before. What is the best avenue to sell them? Craigslist? How do I get a value for them? If this isn’t the place to ask these questions, Mods please delete.
                          Should fetch a pretty penny. Sip fans are going bonkers over playing an SEC team.

Comment

Hang in there 17 I’m sure y’all will still beat the snot out of everyone in the west

Comment

Game days boys. Tomorrow we can all get excited about how our teams did against some directional state U

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                                I noticed Kenyon Green starting . . Javonne is 3rd team . . That's the way they start their careers . .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
                                Green starting at Guard, not tackle right?

Comment

Working...
                                X