"We The People"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We The People"

If I didn't have s new born and a 3 year old, I'd be on my way to D.C.
    if enough people show up and enough people speak up about stolen votes "we the people" can change the election.

Ban me, call me names, ridicule me. I didn't escape Iran, only to have my vote stolen in the most free country on earth as well. I'm still bitter and very ticked about this....

If it's in your power go to DC, if not please let your voice be heard.

Originally posted by ATI View Post
    if enough people show up and enough people speak up about stolen votes "we the people" can change the election.

Ban me, call me names, ridicule me. I didn't escape Iran, only to have my vote stolen in the most free country on earth as well. I'm still bitter and very ticked about this....

Amen.... it is a shame to see what has transpired over the last several years!

Comment

I wasn't born here, but my family and I have always loved this country. I wish I was born here. I'll put my life on line for America any day.

I volunteered to serve in the first Iraq war and was turned down for not being a green card holder or a citizen (I was on student visa then) only two years later they passed a law allowing non-citizens to serve in the US Military during a war....

Comment

Bring it! We can stop their riots but they will not stop our revolution!

Comment

It’s the thought that counts! I’ll call you brother any day.

Comment

They done got you all stirred up!!

But I agree and I know you would go to war for the Red White and Blue!!

Comment

They have a term in Iran "Red @$$"
              It means to raise He77 and make a lot of noise and break everything in sight when things don't go your way... (Does it sound familiar?)

I think it's time for Republicans to act Red *****ed as well, because the other side is taking over and all we're doing is sitting and watching the paint dry on the wall....

Comment

It means to raise He77 and make a lot of noise and break everything in sight when things don't go your way... (Does it sound familiar?)

I think it's time for Republicans to act Red *****ed as well, because the other side is taking over and all we're doing is sitting and watching the paint dry on the wall....
                Two of my oldest customers, and people I consider friends, are political refugees from Syria. Their father was a high-ranking officer in the Syrian army at one time too, and they actually led a pretty cush life, but they got the hell out of there back in the 80's when things got really bad...anyway, you better believe they absolutely cannot stand this crap that's going on.

I wish these **** liberal idiots would take it from people like you that actually know how bad things can get.

Comment

What exactly would going to DC do? Biden is going to be sworn in. You’re not going so you must also believe that it wont do any good either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What you describe is called a tantrum. Like when a child doesn’t get their way they act out. Is that what you plan to do? I guess. You and many like you call that patriotism. Well go ahead and act out. Just let good folks know when you’re done.

Gracias!

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                      What exactly would going to DC do? Biden is going to be sworn in. You’re not going so you must also believe that it wont do any good either.

I’m going to sit by and go to work like I always do. I’ll even take higher taxes right up the poop shoot and ***** about it.

I’m done standing in line to vote so my time won’t be wasted. I won’t protest or go to DC because I need to work.

Until my way of life is drastically changed I won’t do anything.

Comment

I don't understand the complacency. This is a serious f'in situation where all of our kids future is at real risk.
                        Its not the same as when obama won, we knew that was wrong but accepted.
                        This is different, we have a well known very corrupt official in bed with china ready to ruin this country which our forefathers shed blood for. Obvious statistics prove the election was taken against the will of the people. Our good people are asleep at the wheel, well lets wait for tomorrow and the next couple weeks.
                        I wouldn't liken this to a child acting out.

Comment

Originally posted by TxsBuda View Post
                          What you describe is called a tantrum. Like when a child doesn’t get their way they act out. Is that what you plan to do? I guess. You and many like you call that patriotism. Well go ahead and act out. Just let good folks know when you’re done.

Gracias!

Hey man. The left does it on the daily and gets everything they want. Whoever shouts loudest gets their way right? If that doesn’t work you can just burn down cities, block traffic, paint the streets, physically harm citizens,etc etc. I don’t think a whiny liberal needs to be talking about conservatives throwing tantrums. When we get ready to throw the next one you’ll know about it. It won’t be called a riot. It’ll be called a revolution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                            I’m going to sit by and go to work like I always do. I’ll even take higher taxes right up the poop shoot and ***** about it.

I’m done standing in line to vote so my time won’t be wasted. I won’t protest or go to DC because I need to work.

Until my way of life is drastically changed I won’t do anything.

How do you boil the frog?

Comment

"We The People"

Originally posted by TxsBuda View Post

Gracias!

The absolute ignorant irony in this is concerning. You have evidently forgot all of the people screaming in the streets when their Hillary lost, the elected officials that made it their mission to impeach him, and almost every Hollywood talking head raving how he’s not their president. But yeah, trying to prevent the destruction of our Republic is a tantrum.

You’re an idiot...... no, you’re a hypocrite

Last edited by super_dave; 01-06-2021, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X