The New Ford Bronco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
    That's not the same vehicle that is the subject of this thread. That is a Bronco Sport. Not a Bronco.

That's like comparing an S10 Blazer and a K5 Blazer.
    I actually looked at and it is close to a ford fusion interior. The engine is a 1.5litre 3 cylinder. 37,000.00 is a lot of money for that.

The bigger Broncos are the same size as the Ford Exploder?

Comment

The bronco sport is like the jeep liberty of jeeps or the cherokee. The name says jeep but its a soccer mom car. The bronco sport is not the off road type bronco, its the kid hauler or daily commuter.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
        The bronco sport is like the jeep liberty of jeeps or the cherokee. The name says jeep but its a soccer mom car. The bronco sport is not the off road type bronco, its the kid hauler or daily commuter.
        I saw one yesterday and it looks terrible!

Comment

I had a ‘73 Bronco, 302, three speed on the column, posi-track both differentials. That sucker would climb a tree. I have zero interest in the new one, or even an old model restored. I would like to have a ‘79 model restored exactly like my second one was though with something other than a 351 in it.

Comment

Whose bought one?)

Comment

I bet they’ll sell the fire out of the sports though. Seems a lot of soccer moms would love one. Now the Bronco in badlands edition or the wild trak is what I’m looking at. I’m a truck guy but one of those might be the ticket for running around bidding jobs while at the same time heading out to the lease.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Also looks a ton like the new Range Rover Defender. Not a huge price difference if you load up the Bronco with all the good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  That is a disappointment, looks more like a Nissan Pathfinder than a bronco.
                  Yep, if you don’t see bronco across the front, I would never guess that what it was. It looks like every other vehicle on the road these days.

Comment

The wife's Badlands Bronco order was placed last Wednesday with Ford. Hopefully she get its before the first day of school in August.

Comment

Saw my first one on the road the other day after hearing all the hype and boy was it a big let down. Glad i came back and read this thread. The one I saw was a Sport and had a soccer mom driving it. Glad there will be a more aggressive version coming out later this year.

Comment

I saw one on the freeway, a few months ago. I was disappointed that it wasn't a full size vehicle. I saw a "sport", at the dealership where I bought my truck last week. It was tiny. I asked the salesman about it. He said the other one is built on a truck frame. I said, "oh, so it IS a full size?" He said, well, it's on a Ranger frame.

They should have called this the Bronco III.

Even though I'll never own another Ford, I don't like these mini-me things.

Comment

The original Ford Bronco wasn't built on a truck frame. It had it's own frame. I have a 77' Bronco and I've always felt like the full size Broncos looked like extra short bed f150's with a camper.

Comment

I like the new Bronco, but I wish they would have changed the name. Using the Bronco name is a little like releasing Star Wars, then every year updating it to be more reflective of current times. It would make the original Star Wars stupid.

I have a 2020 Dodge Charger. It's an awesome car. But it should be called something else. The Charger is a two door car from the late 60's and early 70's.

Comment

This is the photo they sent along with the build.

Comment

I am sure there are some good looking ones out there, but I wasn’t impressed with the ones I saw at the dealership last week. Too much plastic IMO, wish they would’ve used more chrome on the grill and around other parts of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X