No announcement yet.

Road Trip Because of Box on the Porch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bisch.......I got them on hand holler I will send you some to test out....

Comment

That's a great looking setup!!! Sure would be awesome to see Razor kill something on his show with that bow!

Comment

Would be Awesome for one kill but would you call 4 kills.....or a whole season of kills .......what would you call it if Razor never again picked up a compound?........we will have to see what he does......

Comment

Originally posted by Oneway View Post
          Bisch.......I got them on hand holler I will send you some to test out....
          Sent you a PM

Bisch

Comment

Awesome Charles

Comment

I'm so excited about the new recurve! I got home with it last night about midnight and I couldn't wait so I went out and shot it. I was amazed! I shot instinctive my first 10 years of bowhunting so it was wonderful to cant that stick over and put that arrow where I was looking. Today I went out and shot from 10, 15 and 20 yards and I was hooked on it. Shooting a recurve is so much fun - especially a bow that is set up for you, not over weight, in tune and black! It made me want to run naked through the woods and chase axis. Matter of fact, next week I'm going to hunt axis with it....buck or doe...whatever I can get within 15 yards of (I hope 10 yards!). I'll be shooting the 180 grain Black Death two-blade. I'll post if I get a deer or not. I'm willing to bet you will see some traditional bowhunting on RAZOR DOBBS ALIVE television next year. If you want to feel Alive - shoot a long bow or recurve. It will pull your mind and body back into the soul of hunting. I'm hooked, again. Thanks Charles and Broadhead Barn for everything. This is truly special. -Razor

Comment

I don't normally watch hunting shows, but if you do some episodes with the recurve I'll tune in.

Comment

Razor.......it was Awesome getting to sit down and talk with you as a family......the children are pumped already about you shooting the stick........and getting some practice time with you. They are looking forward to seeing you on TV on the Outdoor Network.......and getting to see that Broadhead Barn/ Sarrels Puma Recurve! "KILL 'EM ALL!"

Comment

More Big News Coming soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Oneway View Post
                      Razor.......it was Awesome getting to sit down and talk with you as a family......the children are pumped already about you shooting the stick........and getting some practice time with you. They are looking forward to seeing you on TV on the Outdoor Network.......and getting to see that Broadhead Barn/ Sarrels Puma Recurve! "KILL 'EM ALL!"
                      It was great meeting all of you. Thanks for the visit and thanks so much for the bow. I shot again yesterday and it's amazing how great that bow shoots - even when I'm shooting it! Nice groups. I'm going to shoot like mad and get better and better. I'm going to try and hunt with it this week.
                      -Razor

Comment

Razor. Glad the bow worked out well for you. We like our little Puma

Comment

Originally posted by Razor Dobbs View Post
                          It was great meeting all of you. Thanks for the visit and thanks so much for the bow. I shot again yesterday and it's amazing how great that bow shoots - even when I'm shooting it! Nice groups. I'm going to shoot like mad and get better and better. I'm going to try and hunt with it this week.
                          -Razor
                          SHAZAAM! Can' t wait to see Razor smoke something with this Awesome set up!

Comment

Originally posted by Razor Dobbs View Post
                            -Razor
                            Awesome! Good luck! I think I'm going to have to call up my cable provider to add a package, just so because I can watch your shows this season! Only for my brothers and sisters on here!

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Assassin View Post
                              Awesome! Good luck! I think I'm going to have to call up my cable provider to add a package, just so because I can watch your shows this season! Only for my brothers and sisters on here!
                              That's right Support the TBH Family!

Comment

Working...
                              X