ground blind bow holder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ground blind bow holder

what do yall like to use in a popup blind, the stake type or a hanger?

I've always used the stake type. Every one in a while the nut will come loose and bow will gradually fall on a new one.

Comment

Folding Bow Jacks bow stand and a He Dog Archery cam protector.

Comment

I saw this same thread last week. Gentleman suggested if you’re close to a tree use a normal bow hanger and run it through a window. I did it this morning and it’s genius. Can’t believe I hadn’t thought of it before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Young gun 12 View Post
          I saw this same thread last week. Gentleman suggested if you’re close to a tree use a normal bow hanger and run it through a window. I did it this morning and it’s genius. Can’t believe I hadn’t thought of it before.

yeah that would be great but im in a cedar/mesquite bush....

Comment

I had the same problem. Here is what I welded up. Works well for my particular bow.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
              I had the same problem. Here is what I welded up. Works well for my particular bow.
              a really good design for when you are in the hill country...

I had one of those push in the ground types that rarely worked because I'd always hit a rock.

The nice thing about a stick bow is... I can just lean it up against he wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post

That is what I am making as well for my blind I do not like reaching up to grab my bow personally . I like it to be next to me where I choose to put it . simple easy to use and put it where ever you want .

are you left handed btw ?? the one you made looks like you would be

Comment

Originally posted by HDWRENCH View Post
                  That is what I am making as well for my blind I do not like reaching up to grab my bow personally . I like it to be next to me where I choose to put it . simple easy to use and put it where ever you want .

are you left handed btw ?? the one you made looks like you would be
                  No

Comment

Stake

Comment

I use stake types when I hunt popups. A weighted option might work if you left the popup for a long time period.

Comment

Comment

Quick stand, best I've seen. Use most any where, don't have to stick it in the ground, and your cam don't sit in the dirt, very portable I did modify mine slightly, but even with out its better then I have come across.

Comment

Comment

I use a guitar stand I had laying around. Works perfect

Comment

Working...
                              X