GMC 2500 Denali vs F250 King Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GMC 2500 Denali vs F250 King Ranch

Looking at these two trucks, both diesels. Anyone have either and care to chime in?

Chocolate or vanilla? Both good trucks with fanboys on both sides. Drive them both and get the one you like best.

Comment

I drive a 2017 F250 everyday at work and can tell you first hand I would never buy a Ford Diesel for a personal truck. These trucks are junk in my opinion only, but others will tell you the same thing about the Chevy. I would definitely buy the Chevy over the Ford in a diesel truck gas would be different.

Comment

Originally posted by mattjproc View Post
        Chocolate or vanilla? Both good trucks with fanboys on both sides. Drive them both and get the one you like best.
        This post I like. [emoji106]

Not a word about brothers cousins barber or 27 miles per gallon on ground unicorn horn.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I drive a 2017 f250 diesel 4x4 crew cab (Lariat package). I bought it new and have put 50k miles on it and have not had one problem with it. So far it has been a great truck and a pleasure to drive. I agree with mattjproc, drive them both and see which one you like better. I think they are both great products but you will undoubtedly find something about one that you like better than the other. It might just come down to which one you can get for the best price. Good luck!

Comment

2018 crew cab Lariat Fx4 diesel. I drove all 3 and went with the Ford. The Chevys power was close, but the Ford was an easy decision. 450 HP and 935 lbs. of torque with a great transmission. Love to drive it...

Comment

17 GMC 2500 Denali (6.0 Gas)

All the power I need and performs like a Cadillac compared to the 4dr Jeep I changed from. I am sure either will be great pickups but the GMC is the only one I have experience with

Comment

Put me down for the GMC, I have never had a personal Ford truck, did have some work trucks, did not work out very well.

Comment

GMC rides better .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have 2016 Denali 2500hd Duramax and I love it. Lots of power and the ride is great even though I have a 8 in lift on it with 38" tires.

Comment

Every one is different. I would take the Ford.

Comment

We have fords 6.7 at work, good teuck byt always in the shop for something all the time. Go with the duramax

Comment

Love my duramax, 125,000 miles of hard West Texas terrain and still going with no issues. Awesome truck.

Comment

I was looking for a diesel two years ago, and was looking at a 16’ LTZ Duramax.I made the mistake of driving an 17’ F-350 Lariat though, and had test driven a couple of Denalis as well. I never looked at the GM product again. IMO the 350 rides better than the GM 2500. The features were superior in most every way at that time point. I know GM has introduced the L5P since that time, and has introduced many of the same features since. It should be a more level playing field at this time, and in stock form I’d say the L5P is a superior motor. The problem is that so far nobody can crack the ECU to tune and delete them. I ripped the emissions BS off my truck at 10k miles. That alone would sway me to the 6.7. I don’t think you can go wrong with either thigh.

Also I’ve had a 15’ LML, and currently have a 18 Sierra 5.3 1500 for work. They’ve all been great trucks. Been a GM fan for a long time.

Comment

I have a 17 Denali Duramax. It’s great, but not being able to delete the emissions is a deal killer for me. I’d either buy a 15-16 Duramax or a new Ford if I did it over again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X