Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't believe this hasn't been posted....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe this hasn't been posted....

searched, didn't see that anyone had posted this...shocking really...

let's see how many I can make stay up all night with this....

"Enjoy the show."

and...GO!
    Last edited by blacksunshine; 06-11-2018, 11:27 PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
      hence the screen name
      (black mustangs are gone, might need to change it up a bit now)

back to the distraction at hand...check this video out and pay close attention to the beginning...look it up....

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by blacksunshine View Post
        hence the screen name

(black mustangs are gone, might need to change it up a bit now)

back to the distraction at hand...check this video out and pay close attention to the beginning...look it up....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBFJd5Ui__w

I looked up the new world order and this is what I got.

Comment

missed it....pay attention to the teacher and kids....

Comment

Originally posted by blacksunshine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBFJd5Ui__w

How to love without a trace of dissent
            I'll buy the torture 'cause you pay for the rent
            Tied high with a broken command
            You're all alone to the promised land

I’m in love with this malicious intent
            You’ve been taken but you don’t know it yet

Comment

Disappointed, was hoping for this.

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Comment

Can someone summarize what I was supposed to take from that????

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                  Can someone summarize what I was supposed to take from that????

1. You can use the link to the Anonymous feed to fuel whatever appetite for conspiracy you may have.
                  2. General dissent for the American government, particularly the Republican flavor, is magnified by combining footage of the 9/11 attack with coincidental classroom footage indicating potential collusion between Bush and the attackers with Ministry’s song New World Order, which although it was released during Bush senior’s term is still considered relevant given the alleged Illuminati connection
                  3. Pro wrestling is one of the greatest things ever to happen to the USA. RIP Macho Man Randy Savage. May your heavenly cup overfloweth with Slim Jims. Oh yeah.
                  4. Ministry is the greatest industrial band ever to rupture someone’s ear drums.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                    4. Ministry is the greatest industrial band ever to rupture someone’s ear drums.
                    There would be no NIN, Ramstein, or White Zombie to name a few if there had not been a Ministry.

Funny, same time I was turned on to Ministry I was also turned on to The Dead Kennedys and somehow I didn't become an antifa member

Comment

Originally posted by blacksunshine View Post
                      missed it....pay attention to the teacher and kids....
                      plane, must, hit, steel..................

Comment

Are we supposed to have smoked something before trying to read that?
                        I feel like we are supposed to have smoked something before trying to read that.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                          plane, must, hit, steel..................

interesting to say the least

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                          Are we supposed to have smoked something before trying to read that?
                          I feel like we are supposed to have smoked something before trying to read that.
                          well, if that is what makes you see it for what it is, so be it.

it's always interesting to me to see who is saying what about different things. Some will think, incorrectly, that listening to some of what many consider 'conspiracy theories' is taboo, whatever, they watch the network news and are happy with what they hear. We all know what we will hear there and really, what's the point....then they go watch movies with what they think are outlandish stories....ha....almost always, the so called 'conspiracy theories' have more truth in them than the movies and network news people watch...

if I were to describe myself on these, I would say a factists, realist, interested in seeing all information about whatever, then apply plausibility, logic and who has what to gain by reporting whatever they are reporting. over time, you develop your own statistics for what you have taken in from where and based on what...it's simple logic, nothing more.

Some will understand what I am talking about, others, those that don't, are still enveloped in the prescribed fog....lol

The truth is out there, just depends on acceptance of the math....

Comment

Working...
                          X