• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little Freaky ain't it..

The Sheople have conspired..
    Humans have been programmed.

It's the world we live in.

Last edited by PondPopper; 06-03-2018, 11:28 AM.

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    The Sheople have conspired..
    Humans have been programmed.

It's the world we live in.

https://youtu.be/cabD_0h5mcA

Comment

A little Freaky ain't it..

Local news has been off at my house for years. Cable for about a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is this one different than a few weeks ago?

Comment

The first part is from a pretty interesting TED talk, here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQcCIzjz9_s

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
            The first part is from a pretty interesting TED talk, here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQcCIzjz9_s
            Oh, oh........you have gone to critical thinking intellectual driven discussions!!! Actually, I saw her discussing that subject a few weeks ago. Misleading (fake news) has been around longer than anybody currently living! Yep, step back 3 steps and really think about what is being said. It tends to be odd subject matter, or downright silly at best to accept the most controversial stuff at face value. Oh, i love Ted Talks and hope to be able to attend a live symposium someday soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              Oh, oh........you have gone to critical thinking intellectual driven discussions!!! Actually, I saw her discussing that subject a few weeks ago. Misleading (fake news) has been around longer than anybody currently living! Yep, step back 3 steps and really think about what is being said. It tends to be odd subject matter, or downright silly at best to accept the most controversial stuff at face value. Oh, i love Ted Talks and hope to be able to attend a live symposium someday soon.
              It's not so much the fake news that is distubing. We all know it's been happening. It's the fact that grown folks are being brain washed.. Told what to say and believe.. Can't think for themselves... They are like programmed robots.. Spooky..

I used to think what Jim Jones pulled off had to be difficult but now I see exactly how easy it probably was..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                It's not so much the fake news that is distubing. We all know it's been happening. It's the fact that grown folks are being brain washed.. Told what to say and believe.. Can't think for themselves... They are like programmed robots.. Spooky..

I used to think what Jim Jones pulled off had to be difficult but now I see exactly how easy it probably was..
                NO and YES............i don't think most know misleading info/fake news is happening & has happened for eons. YES.............folks are told what to say & BELIEVE!
                If folks knew it was happening they would not be a "echo chamber" for the mass message that is being presented......day after day! Oh, Jim Jones is definitely a extreme example but i could not agree more!!!

Comment

If you listen with headphones... I'm certain I could hear a whispered "resistance is futile..."

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1qFGvbyalQ"]Sinclair Broadcast Montage: Yes, the Legacy Media is Scripted - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

thanx to JA we now know that operation mockingbird has been going since the 1950's also did you know that CNN was started as a psy ops disinformation operation - said it was not anymore but Obama reactivated the program in 2012

Comment

Sinclair Broadcast Group is the largest owner of local TV stations in the country. That's alarming considering that they often inject political views into lo...

Comment

This is a quote from William Casey - CIA director (1981)
                          "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false"

Comment

Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
                            This is a quote from William Casey - CIA director (1981)
                            "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false"
                            Well in that case I would say that it is well on its way to becoming complete..

Except for a few

Comment

Working...
                            X