Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poacher's or worker's on my game cam pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poacher's or worker's on my game cam pics?

I got this and a few other pics including the company name on the truck. Is there any reason oil/gas guys would be riding in the back of a truck with what appears to be a gun? Do they wear burnt orange when working? Pics were taken on 2/20 so way out of season for Karnes County.
    Attached Files

Looks like poachers to me.

Comment

any other pictures you can post?

Comment

I would guess poachers too.

Comment

Is that located on an oil lease? Living in Karnes County is crazy with all of the activity right now. Too bad I am not benefitting from any of the black gold!

Comment

Stupid Poachers, that is!

Comment

Appears to be poachers

Comment

Need more photos. It is hard to tell from that photo.

Comment

Turn'em in !!!! Dam poachers !!!

Comment

I would say poachers and turn them into the warden with the pictures as evidence..

Comment

More pics would be good. Send them to Chad Moore if you think it might be poachers.

Comment

Oops actually 2/4 not 2/20. I am still waiting to hear from one more person before I get ticked. It's a family lease with only 3 hunters but we do allow 1 long time friend of my dads to hunt but he always calls to let me know and would never take or allow anyone else. I also have a pic of a guy checking out a feeder just 30 minutes after this pic and then a nighttime pic at 8:20 with an unidentified vehicle. 90% sure it's poachers but wanted a second opinion before I started making calls.

Comment

They don't look like oil field workers to me.

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
                            Oops actually 2/4 not 2/20. I am still waiting to hear from one more person before I get ticked. It's a family lease with only 3 hunters but we do allow 1 long time friend of my dads to hunt but he always calls to let me know and would never take or allow anyone else. I also have a pic of a guy checking out a feeder just 30 minutes after this pic and then a nighttime pic at 8:20 with an unidentified vehicle. 90% sure it's poachers but wanted a second opinion before I started making calls.
                            2-4 is a saturday. do the oilfield people work weekends? what time of day was the picture taken?

Comment

I am planning on calling him Monday once I have verified that no one knows these guys. I have a pic of the truck with the company name and tecl and teml license #, the guy at the feeder and another vehicle with a partial plate from mississipi- I think.
                              Originally posted by Axe Man View Post
                              More pics would be good. Send them to Chad Moore if you think it might be poachers.

Comment

Working...
                              X