No announcement yet.

F350 Going in for Kevlar Paint!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome, I wish they were not so far from me, my Tundra needs some new skin.

Comment

nice

Comment

Well it’s been a while since I posted. I couldn’t leave well enough alone.[emoji6] Been stacking up a pile of parts in the office just waiting to find time to install.
        Got a new Pioneer stereo with Apple Play, Bluetooth, handsfree blah blah, spotify and all that modern stuff as well as a 10” Cerwin Vega amplifies subwoofer just so I can hear at least a touch of bass. These stock radios and speaker suck.
        As for performance I ordered new stainless up-pipes since my others lose boost bad. A new ebpv delete turbo pedestal. A new Adrenaline High flow high pressure oil pump and IPR valve. And finally to top it off................(drum roll)...........a GTP38R Power Max ball bearing turbo set up. Can’t wait to get it all put in. Should run like a scalded ape.
        Next is injectors and a Hydra chip with custom tunes for the injectors and turbo. Not in a hurry on those though.
        It’s become a hobby now lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
          Well it’s been a while since I posted. I couldn’t leave well enough alone.[emoji6] Been stacking up a pile of parts in the office just waiting to find time to install.
          Got a new Pioneer stereo with Apple Play, Bluetooth, handsfree blah blah, spotify and all that modern stuff as well as a 10” Cerwin Vega amplifies subwoofer just so I can hear at least a touch of bass. These stock radios and speaker suck.
          As for performance I ordered new stainless up-pipes since my others lose boost bad. A new ebpv delete turbo pedestal. A new Adrenaline High flow high pressure oil pump and IPR valve. And finally to top it off................(drum roll)...........a GTP38R Power Max ball bearing turbo set up. Can’t wait to get it all put in. Should run like a scalded ape.
          Next is injectors and a Hydra chip with custom tunes for the injectors and turbo. Not in a hurry on those though.
          It’s become a hobby now lol.

Should of gotten the new injectors before the turbo upgrade. Single biggest improvement we have made to my sons 97!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
            Should of gotten the new injectors before the turbo upgrade. Single biggest improvement we have made to my sons 97!

I’m thinking about just buying them and doing everything at once. What size did you guys go with and what chip/tunes?

Comment

In to see how that Cerwin Vega sounds. Been looking at those myself

Comment

Originally posted by bigt6450 View Post
                In to see how that Cerwin Vega sounds. Been looking at those myself

Probably go to car toys this week and get all that done.

Comment

Probably go to car toys this week and get all that done.

let us know how they sound, I'm looking at that subwoofer and adding the bed lights - thanks for sharing.

Comment

I’m thinking about just buying them and doing everything at once. What size did you guys go with and what chip/tunes?

JellyBuilt Performance 180/30

Comment

JellyBuilt Performance 180/30

Allow me to correct myself.

JellyBuilt did the tune.

Injectors are from Evil Diesel.
                      Stage 1.5 160-180cc Single Shots with 30% Nozzles

Comment

Allow me to correct myself.

JellyBuilt did the tune.

Injectors are from Evil Diesel.
                        Stage 1.5 160-180cc Single Shots with 30% Nozzles

Basically what I’m looking at in Swamps injectors. Nozzle size are 30, 80, and 100 percent. Guessing 30 maybe be sufficient for towing and the random smoke roll? 80% too much?

Comment

Very nice, well done on the build!

Comment

Basically what I’m looking at in Swamps injectors. Nozzle size are 30, 80, and 100 percent. Guessing 30 maybe be sufficient for towing and the random smoke roll? 80% too much?

30’s are plenty strong and run without too much smoke, you let it lug a little without down shifting and the world will turn black....

Comment

30’s are plenty strong and run without too much smoke, you let it lug a little without down shifting and the world will turn black....

Just wondering. I mean I’ve got a higher flow HPOP and a bigger turbo. Want as big injectors as transmission will handle I guess.

Also Car Toys installed that Subwoofer, rearview camera, and pioneer stereo just now. Man it’s soooooo much better sounding in here. All the modern technology. Nice being able to talk hands free going down the road. And that Bluetooth......wow lol. I’ve been missing out on life. The Cerwin Vega was money well spent. I have it barely turned up and it’s more than enough. Had to turn it down or it’d give me a headache. Downside is Car Toys ain’t cheap on Install. That was a beating paying for that. But it’s done and I’m happy.

Comment

Just wondering. I mean I’ve got a higher flow HPOP and a bigger turbo. Want as big injectors as transmission will handle I guess.

Also Car Toys installed that Subwoofer, rearview camera, and pioneer stereo just now. Man it’s soooooo much better sounding in here. All the modern technology. Nice being able to talk hands free going down the road. And that Bluetooth......wow lol. I’ve been missing out on life. The Cerwin Vega was money well spent. I have it barely turned up and it’s more than enough. Had to turn it down or it’d give me a headache. Downside is Car Toys ain’t cheap on Install. That was a beating paying for that. But it’s done and I’m happy.

What upgrades do you have in your trans?

Comment

Working...
                                X