This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    Agree. The worst NFL team ever (Maybe the '76 Bucs) would beat Bama by 40. Their is no comparison between college and pro....none.

Well if you keep it in the same era there’s not a college team that’s going to beat a pro team, but 2018 Bama May have its way with the 260 pound oline from 1976 Tampa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
      Clemson would trounce the SEC East. Take that to the bank [emoji6]

May very well get a chance to prove that against the Dawgs in the 1st round of cfp...to see who's going to be first runner up

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        But could the Browns beat Maryland?

Well since the Horns don't live vicariously through Maryland, that point is moot....

Last edited by Smart; 11-04-2018, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
          May very well get a chance to prove that against the Dawgs in the 1st round of cfp...to see who's going to be first runner up

I’m game. They’re game. And that would be a good one.

I don’t think they’re going to put two SEC teams in this year though. Unless UGA beats Bama in the SEC championship game, Michigan and/or ND falls off the rails, Oklahoma/WVU/WSU loses another game and Clemson gets beat once or twice this year. Then I could see two SEC teams going in.

Comment

There are some real tools in this thread. To have so much of your pride wrapped up in how groups of 18-22 year old kids play a game speaks volumes.

Comment

Originally posted by 2coolforschool View Post
              There are some real tools in this thread. To have so much of your pride wrapped up in how groups of 18-22 year old kids play a game speaks volumes.
              Yet, you still stopped in to give your opinion. It’s called school pride....whether you’re an Alumni or fan, it’s both sides giving each other grief about wins and losses and it has been going on for over a hundred years. That’s the ENTIRE reason they play the games....for PRIDE.

They don’t play them just for the hell of it. Welcome to College Football, tool.

Comment

Yet, you still stopped in to give your opinion. It’s called school pride....whether you’re an Alumni or fan, it’s both sides giving each other grief about wins and losses and it has been going on for over a hundred years. That’s the ENTIRE reason they play the games....for PRIDE.

They don’t play them just for the hell of it. Welcome to College Football, tool.

Mic drop...

Clemson is still better than Aggie [emoji16]

Comment

Someone is taking that Auburn loss hard...Rant on, tool.

Comment

Originally posted by 2coolforschool View Post

Its all just good natured ribbing amongst folks that have hung around each other for years....for years... on this forum talking college football.

Your opinion on how much one's pride is wrapped up is this is just a wild assed guess throwing **** up against a wall to see if it will stick. You don't know anybody well enough on here to be qualified to make that call....period.
                    Last edited by Smart; 11-04-2018, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Mic drop...

Clemson is still better than Aggie [emoji16]
                      At least by 2!!

Oh wait.....are we tools?

Comment

At least by 2!!

Oh wait.....are we tools?

Comment

Comment

Craftsmen *******!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Well since the Horns don't live vicariously through Maryland, that point is moot....

Hahahahahaha. That’s just funny!

I thought the Ags might be a 7 win team preseason, and I think that’s still true. Im more disappointed in Va. Tech this season by far.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Priceless and well done....

Comment

Working...
                                X