458 socom/450 bushmaster/50 beowulf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slicktrick87 View Post
    Does anyone else make an upper for a 458 socom other than rock river? They are proud of their product!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Radical Firearms, Radical, Firearms, Title II, NFA, gun, Manufacturer, pistols, rifles, silencers, and machine guns, fully tooled, modern machining, facility, upper assemblies, components, veterans, American made, Texas Proud, 5.56, 300 blackout, 7.62x39, 6.8 SPC II, 6.5 Grendel, 458 SOCOM, 12.7x42, high caliber models, 308 Winchester, 6.5, Creedmoor, guns, weapons,Firearms, gifts day, gifts birthday, wedding gifts, personalized gifts, gifts collectibles, anniversary gifts, valentine's gifts, gifts and collectibles, uniquegifts, valentine's day gifts, hot gifts, men gifts, gifts for men, gifts father's day, gifts for christmas, graduation gifts, patriotic gifts, father's gifts, gadget gifts, gifts corporate, gifts clothing, year gifts, him gifts, gifts for birthday, her gifts, gifts for him, ideas gifts, shopping cart ecommerce, holiday gifts, gifts for her, ecommerce, web ecommerce, web hosting ecommerce, ecommerce cart, shopping ecommerce, retail, retail jobs, retail store, Rifle Shotgun, Pistol, Capacity 30, Capacity 60, Capacity 100, Ammo, Bayonet, weapon optics, tactical weapon accessories, shooting supplies online, firearm supplies, texas, texas law, texas gun dealer, texas manufacturer, fivefivesix, ammo, accessories, shooting sports, sports, gun shop, long distance, pew pew, usa, wholesale, distributor, 2A,

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Luck_of_the_Draw View Post
      Do you what to shot a pistol bullet or a rifle bullet

I know the Beowulf is basically a 500SW which doesn't bother me. I am just looking to hit like a ton of bricks!

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
        Guy in my hog team just got his socom today... close to $4 a pop

That seems to be the only real draw back on the socom. I don't plan on running through a bunch of ammo so I'm hoping it shouldn't hurt my wallet too much.

Comment

I have the .450. Deer don't like it that's for sure. I have shot deer from 40-175 yards. None have been shot more than once.

Comment

If you want to step up with bigboys, get an ar10 receiver set and build a 45 raptor.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
              If you want to step up with bigboys, get an ar10 receiver set and build a 45 raptor.

Even better forget the raptor and just get an AR-cannon. Ammo is kind of expensive but occasionally you can get lucky and find old used bowling balls.

Comment

I sure do like my 458 socom

Comment

That seems to be the only real draw back on the socom. I don't plan on running through a bunch of ammo so I'm hoping it shouldn't hurt my wallet too much.

I have found it at $2.00 a round

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post

As much as I would like that it won't happen anytime soon. I started this as a build for a 6.5 Grendel. Since then I have bought a 6.5 Creedmore and don't see a point in another 6.5 caliber. So I decided to go for the best knockdown I can get with the ar15 platform.

Comment

Originally posted by 6.8mmSPC View Post
                      I shoot the 458 because it uses the same bullet as a 45/70 and I have lots of choices for projectiles to reload with.

This and your not using pistol bullets at rifle velocities.

The sheer amount of bullets available for the 458 is staggering.

I have bullets from 250 grains up to 500 grains and I believe there are some available at or over 600 grains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Does anyone else make an upper for a 458 socom other than rock river? They are proud of their product!

Radical firearms makes one. I'm sure there are others. I just can't think of them right now.

Comment

At least you are thinking about this logically. Ammo cost is never a factor in my decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                            At least you are thinking about this logically. Ammo cost is never a factor in my decision.

Exactly

Comment

What sights are y'all running on these thumpers. I have a 458 rr and don't shoot it cause I haven't picked out a sight yet.

Comment

Tromix

Comment

Working...
                                X