age?score? are they shooters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

age?score? are they shooters?

These were last years bucks. None of them got killed so hoping to see them this year.

Thanks.
    Attached Files

A shooter can only be determined by each person. On my lease yes

Comment

Depends on where you hunt but here’s my guess.

Yes
      No
      Maybe depending on this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

guess I should have just asked for age and score then

Comment

I have them at 7, 6, and 6.

Comment

I really like look of that first 10 with the kicker on his g-2, he looks plenty mature to me. The 9 point in the third picture looks mature as well. The second on might be a shade younger, but nice. Don’t get too hung up on scores, it really doesn’t mean much. All three are very respectable bucks. Do you have any this year pictures of these bucks?

Comment

1st year on the lease. Going to put out cams this weekend.
              1k acres low fence. Neighbors same size/bigger (Kicker...none of neighboring ranches hunt deer). Located in Vanderpool area. Ranch mgr. says as long as we shoot old bucks (5+) so I just want to make sure these guys are old. I was guessing 5 pushing 6. Never thought 7.

Comment

All of them are at least 5.5 this year and all will score nicely! Post some recent pictures of them this year once you get them !

Comment

#1 and #3 look like they might have some of the same genes, nice frames. They should all be over 5.5 this season. Good luck.

Comment

That first 10 is a hoss. If he made it, he will be HUGE this year. Shoot him

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                      All of them are at least 5.5 this year and all will score nicely! Post some recent pictures of them this year once you get them !
                      Agree

Comment

NEVER ask TBH if a deer is a shooter. That's only up to the person behind the gun/bow. nice looking bucks.

Comment

All 5+ and in the 130s.
                          I would shoot all those deer, if I was a guest on your lease.

Comment

if you invited me out I would take a shot at any of those deer! beautiful animals

Comment

One of the few threads like this where all deer are obviously mature. Mighty fine looking deer you got sir! Good luck knockin em down!

Comment

Working...
                              X