Guilty of Several Felonies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guilty of Several Felonies

Cohen and Manafort have had a rough couple of days. While I am glad to see justice prevail, those left leaners calling for impeachment need to tap the brakes. If they dislike Trump, they surely will hate Mike Pence.

Come on hunting season....

Originally posted by Parramore View Post
    Cohen and Manafort have had a rough couple of days. While I am glad to see justice prevail, those left leaners calling for impeachment need to tap the brakes. If they dislike Trump, they surely will hate Mike Pence.

Agreed.. Pence doesn't seem anywhere near as unhinged as Trump. He'd be able to get initiatives pushed through where Trump could not.

Comment

The only reason these two were even looked at is because the worked for Trump.
      Russia collusion couldn't be found so they will look everywhere until they find something.

I do know where there is a whole pile of evidence against the DNC and Hillary, if Mueller cares to look....

I wont hold my breath

Comment

Originally posted by cj_sandman View Post
        Agreed.. Pence doesn't seem anywhere near as unhinged as Trump. He'd be able to get initiatives pushed through where Trump could not.

hahahahaha

I spit out my tea when I read your comments...

You really think the liberals on the left would work with a Christian, anti homosexual, pro military, patriot like Mike Pence....

NOT !

Comment

My question in all of this. Did Trump actually cheat on his wife then? Or is it just a foregone conclusion he did at this point?

Comment

wait...... so what did he do thats impeachable? These guys plead for something that was done way before they worked with Trump. Or am I missing something?

Comment

Have you ever noticed those who scream the loudest are the most guilty of what they blame on others.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                Have you ever noticed those who scream the loudest are the most guilty of what they blame on others.
                True, remember who came up with Lyin' Ted

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                  My question in all of this. Did Trump actually cheat on his wife then?
                  Which one?

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                    My question in all of this. Did Trump actually cheat on his wife then? Or is it just a foregone conclusion he did at this point?
                    Trumps gotten more kitty than the SPCA. While it's not something I admire or condone for a married man, I didn't vote for him because of his sexual habits.

Comment

I am in the camp of he completely cheated on his wife and paid hush money to those women in attempts to keep it all quiet. Remember, he can't help himself. He just start kissing them and grabbing them, sometimes by the p**** because they let him get away with it. He's a horrible moral example for the US. Very Sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                        Trumps gotten more kitty than the SPCA. While it's not something I admire or condone for a married man, I didn't vote for him because of his sexual habits.
                        Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

I do know where there is a whole pile of evidence against the DNC and Hillary, if Mueller cares to look....

I wont hold my breath

You do know that Mueller works for trump and was hired by trump, right?

Trump could have anyone open a case and look into those dnc felonies that you say are out there.

Demopoops say the same things about RNC

Comment

You're saying Trump hired Mueller to investigate himself?

Comment

I am in the camp of he completely cheated on his wife and paid hush money to those women in attempts to keep it all quiet.
                              How many in DC have done exactly this? Didnt Bill set the bar here, he paid Paula $800K+ to keep quite about sexual harassment (not consequential sex), I would imagine that influenced an election. What he did to Monica?

I just want the same rules that apply to me, to apply in Washington.

Comment

Working...
                              X