Sunspot observatory closure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Thanks for your reply....but 3 billion light years?

Thats a figure I can't get my head around, given the "size" of a light year...and the size of a billion of those...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've never had a problem with the hard sciences and most flavors of math but statistics is still voodoo in my book And for the record, I can't even wrap my head around 21 Trillion in Federal debt let alone how to rationalize 3 Billion Light Years (1.76 x 10^22 Miles)
    Last edited by JonBoy; 09-18-2018, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Not wanting to be a smart___. Just asking a question. Is this something that we can change or do something about? What difference does it make? This is above my pay grade but I was taught that if I couldn't change the outcome one way or the other not to worry about it.
      Again not to offend anyone, just a question.

Comment

All this and it turns out to be a child **** investigation. Janitor using their wifi to download child ****.

Comment

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
          All this and it turns out to be a child **** investigation. Janitor using their wifi to download child ****.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/20...documents.html
          Becouse if what anything more they would have just come out and told us. Yeah ok

Comment

Must get awful lonely out there in one of them observatories but why for gods sake look at kiddie ****. Danged pervert!

Comment

Originally posted by double bogey View Post

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/20...documents.html

So they say. Most of those types of investigations involve a press conference with a federal bobble head surrounded by state, county and local police information officers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I find it hard to believe that that is the whole story. Seems like a smoke screen to me.

Comment

I don't buy many conspiracy theories, but this one is pretty odd.

Comment

Do they shut the entire observatory down bc a janitor was downloading kiddy poem at work? That doesent make sense at all!!!!

Comment

Who's the janitor?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        Who's the janitor?
                        Guy by the name of Bill Clinton.

Comment

Link went bad

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                            I don't buy many conspiracy theories, but this one is pretty odd.
                            Theories are a best guess.. Conspiracies actually happen..... A lot.

Comment

Working...
                            X