Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July 4th fireworks - how much did you spend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoy watching other people's money go bang. We typically spend the 4th at the beach or lake. Both of which have people who spend thousands of dollars on fireworks for me to enjoy!

Comment

$200. Had a blast! Kids had a great time. Several neighbors spent the same. We had a few drinks, had a corn hole tournament, watched fireworks. Fun nite!

I've wasted $200 on a lot less!

Comment

0 here stayed in the a/c and watched on tv.To hot outside for me

Comment

$0. Have a 2 month old so she was asleep in bed before the sun even went down

Comment

Not real sure how much we spent. Wife and kids enjoy them so I told her to get what she wanted. We had a pretty good show.

Comment

I have a neighbor that is addicted. They have been shooting aerials for 3 or 4 days before the 4th. I knew he was gonna have a big blow out. I drug my lawn chair out in the yard and watched him go at it. I'm guessing $500 or more. He had probably 30 or 40 of the multi can mortar round boxes piled up in his yard this morning. Was a great show.

Comment

I spent 60

Comment

$ zero

Comment

I probably spend a $200 to $250 a year on fireworks. i love setting them off - don't care to watch other people do it.

Saw a funny post yesterday that many Americans were waking up for the last time with all ten fingers! funny and true!

Comment

$100.
                      Our neighborhood goes crazy, every street has a crowd.
                      My boys would ruin the evening with sadness if they couldn't light some.

Not a dime on black cats, sparklers or any little crap.
                      Nothing but artillery shells.

Comment

$0.00

Sat on my front porch and watched fireworks over the lake.

Comment

We had 72 people out to our place, so I spent quite a bit on our show.

I also spent 4 hours shredding in the morning and had 3 UTV's with water tank sprayers manned while we shot them. We had a good time and only had to put out a few small fires.

I have about 100 artillery shells I just didn't mess with. The big cakes are just too easy.
                          Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Artillery shells are OK, but the best items are the 500 gram items/cakes!

I have not spent a penny on fireworks since about 1978 and since I worked in the business for 11 years and shot professional shows for over 20 years, regular fireworks do nothing for me!

Comment

July 4th fireworks - how much did you spend?

$0.00

My wife did spend $6 on snowcones while we were watching the show in San Angelo!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

This year 0 but in years blast we have had large blowouts. Many years ago I had a friend that could buy at wholesale. 4 of us all put in $500 each. My buddy placed the order....it was delivered on an 18 wheeler. I thought we would never got all of them shot off.....It was fun I guess but I will never do that again.....

-john

Comment

Working...
                                X