Website and Logo Design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Website and Logo Design

What should it cost to get a logo and website built? Anyone on here do this type of work?

Have you tried some of the do-it-your-self sites? They walk you through it and its pretty easy.

Comment

Originally posted by mighty View Post
      Have you tried some of the do-it-your-self sites? They walk you through it and its pretty easy.
      No, I guess I should look into it.

Comment

Website and Logo Design

Cuernos Grandes
        Elwebman.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Sparkles; 04-26-2017, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
          No, I guess I should look into it.
          It might save you a couple of bucks.

Comment

I think I used Wix, wasn't too bad. Site is via GoDaddy.

Comment

I used GoDaddy website builder. It's very easy to use their "drag, drop and edit" templates. It really depends on how professional you want your site/logo to look as to whether you need a designer or not. I consider myself fairly tech-savvy but a real graphics designer showed me just how lacking I am in that realm. JMO

Comment

99 Designs.com worked out great for me when I wanted a logo for my business. I think they can also do website design.

Comment

Cost will vary a lot depending on what all features the site will have. If you have someone do it, I would figure 500-1000 then at least $10-20 per month hosting. You would also likely want a maintenance package to keep the site software up to date and running smoothly.

I would be wary of the "free" DIY places like Wix, Weebly, etc. Most the sites built on those platforms are very obviously DIY - not a vibe you want, especially if for business.

If you want to go a DIY route I would go with SquareSpace. Their software and designs are slick and supposedly pretty easy to set up. Think they start ~$25/month and that includes hosting, updates, etc.

Comment

I agree with Big, I used wix for my home based hobby/ make a little bit of money on the side, not a put food on the table business.

Comment

If you have someone do it, it can cost between 500 and 30,000 dollars ( I know because I am in the process of having one done). It comes down to number of pages, special graphics, and quality of a look (flat basic screen vs something that stands out and pop). We are doing one that cost a little under 5K. I don't know how much a logo cost. You can get one built through godaddy for around 500 bucks (give or take). I will post our current site on here and you can look at it, when it is finished being rebuilt I will re-post so you can see what one rebuilt looks like.

Fin-Tech, Inc. has been a staple in the electropolishing industry for 40 years. Fin-Tech leads the electropolishing industry in Texas.

(can't look at it with a phone or a mac or any kind of pad...its old)

Comment

Working...
                      X