Thinking of buying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking of buying

A new upper. I sold my AK-47, but have thought about an upper in 7.62x39. Don't really need it, just got a ton of ammo in that caliber, and besides, its cheaper to shoot than my .223. Going to keep the .223.....

Even thought about that the .224V, but not really sure if I want one or not.

So, those that have had, or have, an AR in 7.62x39, do/did you like it?

What is your plan for this gun? Hogs, deer, or varmints?

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
      What is your plan for this gun? Hogs, deer, or varmints?
      Good question. I have a .223, 6.5 Grendel and still have a .308 (trying yo sell it though), so, good question. Probably just to say I have it.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Check the link below. Know a couple guys that have bought uppers from them and are happy. Nothing wrong with it, cheap to target shoot and throw at hogs and what not.

Comment

I am sitting in a stand right now with an ar in 7.62x39. Thermal mounted, shooting cheap Wolf 154 gr. SP ammo. A pig thumper and it runs great, with the right mags. They are mag sensitive, but way more accurate than any AK ever built.

Comment

I have an upper in 7.60 x 39mm and it is a hog slayer, i can just aim for the biggest part of the body and boom, down goes the pig.

Comment

I love mine. Bought a complete upper from SORA ARMS. stainless barrel and muzzle brake. Shoots great and fictions like it should. Want to say it was $400 to my door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X