Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gasoline shortage

In north DFW:

Just got off work at 9 pm & heading home I noticed every gas station has 20-30 cars lined up for gas. I topped off for $2.70/g

Anyone else seeing this?

The Colony is about out of gas.

Comment

Originally posted by Luck_of_the_Draw View Post
      The Colony is about out of gas.
      Dang! I live just north of there in Frisco. Haven't been out this evening, but this morning, my wife said a few Krogers were out.

Comment

All this panic just happened in the last 1-2 hours...probably will resolve soon

Comment

I left willow park at 630 and a ton of cars at brookshires for 2.39/gal. I then drove through Azle and tons of cars at the stations at 2.39/gal. Then drove to Springtown and gas was 2.29/ gal. The lady said they only had 3000gal left and a lot of stations didn't have any gas. There were people at every pump at 930 which is unheard of. She couldn't tell me why everyone was running out of gas and when the trucks were coming back through.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

The big refinery in Port Arthur is shut down for the flood.

Comment

I'm supposed to drive to FL on Friday and now I'm a little concerned about making it

Comment

Went to fill up tonight. Valero at 380 and Lake Forrest had a line out of the parking lot. Went down the road to the Race Trac and it was busy but I pulled right up to a pump. Diesel for $2.39. Full tank is enough to get me to the lease and back.

Comment

Originally posted by 32drawlength View Post
                  All this panic just happened in the last 1-2 hours...probably will resolve soon
                  I think a lot of it is panic.

Comment

ExxonMobil in Houston supposedly shut down for the first time ever. Kind of crazy being flooded in somewhat. We are not affected by the gas shortage because we have no place to go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

It might have been all the Fort Worth PD in Houston I saw earlier on TV. Lol. Pretty cool to see all the support.

Comment

Kroger at Hwy5 and Exchange in Allen is out. Other stations are pumping, but not sure for how long.

Comment

There was a waiting line at the QT in Keller at 6:00 this morning

Comment

Originally posted by Redraider View Post
                            I left willow park at 630 and a ton of cars at brookshires for 2.39/gal. I then drove through Azle and tons of cars at the stations at 2.39/gal. Then drove to Springtown and gas was 2.29/ gal. The lady said they only had 3000gal left and a lot of stations didn't have any gas. There were people at every pump at 930 which is unheard of. She couldn't tell me why everyone was running out of gas and when the trucks were coming back through.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
                            I didn't realize we had so many members from Springtown, I think you are the 4th (counting myself) I have seen. This is a small town area lol. It's a good thing I am still off of work with my back. Hopefully it gets resolved by next week when I have to go to the doctor.

Comment

Drove by the Sam's in Burleson and they still had it for 2.09 but you have to be a member to get their gas so I guess that has slowed down them running out. Everywhere else is about 2.39-2.49.

Comment

Working...
                              X