Prayers needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers needed

Well the last few weeks have been trying. On day five of our Alaskan cruise, my father in law who I idolize, suffered a major heart attack while we were in Glacier Bay. The medical staff on board did an amazing job and got him stabilized by getting the clot dissolving medicine on board quickly. Unfortunately it took 7 hours to get the boat to the closest “port” and he was then airlifted to Anchorage where they got him straight into surgery and placed a stint in his artery that was 90% blocked. The next few months on crucial to his recovery because it caused approximately 30% damage. We are all getting on board with the diet change to help him out. Has anyone here have success recovery stories for this type of situation?

I have posted here before about my wife’s uncle and his wife, who is a high school friend of my wife, and her battle with brain cancer. She was in remission until after God blessed them with their first child and her cancer returned. She is not doing well at all right now and they will be traveling to Mexico for treatments that are not accessible in the United States. Her uncle called yesterday and asked us if we would adopt their beautiful daughter Tess if something happened to both of them because he was completing a will for both of them. I know life is tough but we need a lot of prayers. Her uncle is a deputy sheriff in Lampasas county and I can only imagine the medical bills they have accumulated of the past few years. I have been told in the past by mods that I could not start an auction thread to try and help them out a little bit. I cannot express how good of a guy he is and would never ask anyone for help so I am hoping mods will consider it this time, if not I understand. If nothing else prayers help fellas, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Prayers for your family.

Comment

Prayers going up!

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers for you all

Comment

Prayers for all of yall